Spring Broken

Y/N POV:
Blitz sped into the parking spot, belting a song, I had my headphones in smiling to myself as I didn't have to endure Blitz's ear bleeding screching. Suddenly the car jolted to a stop! Blitz began to yell a pink car that had taken our spot, only for a girl to step out, she had pink hair, a short white dress and pink sunglasses. Blitz seemed to know her though, the two kept insulting eachother nonstop, I had no idea who the fuck she was but all I gathered was the pink car was giving Legally Blond vibes. Then she took off her glasses and I realized who she was! It was Verosika Mayday! A Freaking Popstar! She and her team had claimed ownership to our parking space for a whole ass week! That pissed off Blitz, I took off my headphones to hear "oh yeah we dated" I dropped my phone, "NO WAY!!!" I Yelled in disbelief, "was this before or after she became a popstar?" Millie asked "YOU DATED A POPSTAR!" Dad echoed, "I don't get it why are you all so surprised?" Blitz asked, "hello it's Verosika Mayday" Loona started "it's you" Millie fineshed then my dad said "it's just- is she blind!?!? Suffering some form of brain damage" he said trying to piece together how the fuck Blitz managed to date a popstar. "Listen I don't pry into your stupid personal lives" he sulked, "YES YOU DO!" I yelled as everyone else yelled agreements. "FLASHBACK TO THE PIOLET ANYONE!?!" I continued. Then a thought struck me, "what was having sex with her like?" I asked,
"Y/N!" Dad yelled "WHAT! IT'S A POPSTAR!" I yelled "plus you'd wanna know what it's like to have sex with Michael Crawford" Mom finished for me. Dad paused then shrugged "touche" "look can we just drop it! We need to find a temporary parking space." Mom went to move the van and me, dad, blitz and Loona went upstairs to our room.

We came out of the elevator and Loona looked upset, "Ugh my makeup looks shitty today!" She whined. "I think it looks perfect Loony" Blitz smiled as she rolled her eyes. I immediately walked but I crashed into someone. It was that other hell hound Loona was crushing on. "You okay?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" I shrugged, then I whispered to him, "by the way I think my friend wants to talk to you" then I proceeded to point at Loona. She walked over and blushed slightly, causing Blitzo to go protective farther mode. We then found out that Verosika had rented a room next to ours! Then Dad asked to go in the room and try to talk things out. I watched him go inside and try to talk to her.

"hello Verosika I work for I.M.P and it's actually rather important for us to retain the single parking space because-"

"Aww look at the little one, he has a little bow tie"

"Please don't condescend me ma'am"

"Wanna kiss little guy?"

"A kind offer but I'm married"

Then not even a second later I had to run in and grab my dad and run out fighting everyone off! I cut off someone's arm, they deserved it. As soon as I got out I looked at my dad"Dad are you okay!?!" I yelled, "I uh need a lie down" he said and I took him towards an area we could sit. And I had to hold back mom from attacking them.

So turns out Blitz put us up for a challenge, basically we have to kill as many people as Verosika had to fuck. And whoever did more won (hurray) we got to earth and me and Loona transformed into our human disguise.

A/N:
Your human disguise is basically what you look like now, whatever you want to wear, but apart from that it's all you :D

The plan was, we had to lure people away for Blitz or Someone to kill them. So we walked out. We split the list and began to find victims. First thing I did was find a target, I walked over to them and ran my hands through his hair, he looked at me and blushed, I then walked away and hinted at them to follow. He did. I went into an alley and dad shot into his head. I smirked, all I had to do was walk :)

Suddenly we saw the pink demon emerge from a cloud of smoke. Veronika Mayday. Not going to lie, her human disguise was so cute! I saw Loona staring at Vortex. I poked her, "talk to him" I smiled, she was hesitant at first but eventually went. Blitz was again pissed off. I went off and continued my job. I sat behind some barrels with my parents, "we've lost him" dad sighs as he saw Blitz yelling at Vortex. "What if we had a family mission" I suggested "yes! Let's do it!" Mom yelled as I transformed back and we went on a lovely killing spree.

I finished a murder when mom ran up to me, "Y/N have you seen your dad?" She asked "no? Why" I asked, "I can't find him" she explained, so we paused to find dad, he was locked inside of a thing of alcohol, "Moxxie!" Mom yelled as we looked at him, "MiLlIe Y/n!" He was drunk. "Hi, hey hey where did you get four heads" then he looked at mom "I wanna kiss" I gagged as mom smiled. Suddenly a giant mutant emerged from the deps of the sea! It grabbed dad and began to try and eat him! "Y/N I got this one" mom smiled, I smiled and stepped back. Suddenly a pink whiskey bottle washed up on the shore. I knew the color pallet way to well, it was Verosikas After the fight was over dad was still drunk as fuck, then we heard the bitch, "Blitz" she called "oh perfect. Must be the whores!" Blitz yelled in there direction. Before she could say anything I threw the bottle at her, "last time I checked this isn't mine of any of ours, and who's color pallet is it? Would be a shame if anyone found out you were behind the sea monster attack wouldn't it?" I asked, then dad put in a drink reply "ooooo Staten, your all FUCKED" Then proceeded to continue laughing. "Well thoes three will be in shit for not having disguises!" She reasoned, "a human called me a possum! I am not a possum!" Dad yelled a he faceplanted into the sand. "However we could keep this secret if you agree on that parking space" blitz smiled. Through gritted teeth Verosika said "fine" then blitz jumped into the air"WE FUCKING WON!" Blitz yelled "FUCK YES!" Millie cheered in exitment"TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I yelled pointing at her, I watched Loona walk away from Vortex, I ran over "sooooo?" I asked "he's taken" she sighed, "oh shit, sorry Loona" I said "eh it's alright" she shrugged as we went into the portal and back home.