Harvest moon festival

Y/N POV:
I woke up to a tapping on my window. I looked to see Blitz. "You need to stop coming in through my window", I said in a very tired voice as I opened the window to let him in. "Yeah yeah anyway how do you feel about going to your mom's old home for the harvest moon festival?" He asked, "I've actually never met any of my grandparents before so I don't see why not" I shrugged. "Perfect! And I'm going to need your Wi-fi password to call your dad" he said as he held out his phone.

Time skip to the day!

We arrived and stepped out if the car, Mom ran towards my grandma and grandpa began talking about Dad and then she grabbed my arm, "oh and this is our amazing daughter Y/N" she smiled. "You had a kid!" Grandpa yelled in exitment. "Yeah we did! And she's amazing" Mom smiled while hugging me. Then I saw Grandpa glare at Dad and I walked back to get my stuff.

I walked back with my backpack on to see another guy with the group. He looked like a cowboy. And something was off about him. "Oh Y/N this is my parent's newest help, striker" Mom smiled. "Well Howdy" he smirked. Yeah there was definitely something off about him. "hi" I said awkwardly.

"Mom I don't trust Striker" I said to her as she was putting some clothes away. "Why? He seemed nice" she said "He's like an eel dipped in Greece swimming in motor oil" I continued. "What?" "Slippery. There's something off about him" I said to her. "Y/N you worry too much. Besides what's the worst he could do?" She asked. "Let's see he could attack us?" I added. "Y/N you barely know the guy. Now help me set up we have the pain games tomorrow" she sighed as I rolled my eyes.

Time skip to the next day

Y/N POV:
Me and Mom sat down to watch the pain games. And it was just as brutal as I had heard. Brutal for dad anyway. I swear every five seconds a shark would try to kill him. But after ages of near death experiences he...came last. "Dad the pain games just weren't your thing" I smiled softly as we watched Stricker and Blitz go to the stage. "You're right, so he has the physical advantage. Well I am better at other things like music and singing" he sighed in agreement. "I'd like to take a minute to share a song I wrote just now about me winning" he smirked at the crowd. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Dad yelled. But all I was looking at was Stricker. There was something giantly off about the guy. The way he talked the way he acted just didn't feel right. It could just be paranoia but it doesn't seem that way. This seems real. Then Blitz sat next to us. "Nice guy" he smiled. "I guess" I mumbled. "Gonna be nice working with him" Blitz continued. "What!?!" Me and Dad yelled. "I asked him to join I.M.P" he continued. "But-" "Blitz!" "Guys just go back to the house" Mom sighed. I looked back at Stricker. He was looking at me. He knew I knew something was off. I rolled my eyes and walked back with dad.

About a few hours later I was walking towards my room when I saw Striker he grabbed me and pulled me into his room and held me against the wall. Knife to my throat "Alright Whore. What do you know." He ordered. "You think you scare me cowboy?" I said glaring at him. "I said what do you know" he repeated "Know? All I knew was that something was off nothing else! And now that you've admitted to something I'd like to know" I yelled, "heh. Well I guess since you won't be seeing your parents again I might aswell" he smirked letting me go and locking the door. He then pulled out a genuine carmine crafted blessing tipped rifle. "How Do you have that?" I asked as he showed me. "Well ya see. I'm actually here on business. Lil Missy That business being an assassination." He smirked. "What the fuck" I breathed as he placed it back in the box. "Wait why show me?" I asked he picked something up. "Because you won't have anyone to tell" he smirked as he ran towards me knocking me down. I hit the ground and pulled out my emergency knife and rolled out of his way as he ran towards me! I stood up and lunged at him but he grabbed me and threw me into the wall. "For a young woman your strong. Take after your mother" he smirked. I punched him in the face but he grabbed my head and smashed it into the wall! I struggled to get up and he hit me over to the head. And everything went black.

I woke up in a dark area I think I was in his wardrobe. I couldn't move. He had tied me up and threw me in his wardrobe. Then I heard the door open. "Crumbs. genuine carmine crafted blessing tipped rifle! How...how in the fuck did he get one of these!?!" It was dad. Fuck. "What's Y/N's emergency knife doing in here?" He asked himself. "Why don't you ask me little dude." Striker smirked. "Shit! Why do you have this mister. You know this could be used to kill-" "Demon Royalty." Striker fineshed. I tried to yell at my dad where I was but he also taped my mouth. What the actual hell was he planing on doing with me? Keeping me in his closet the whole fucking time!?! "Yes. That. Also where's Y/N? Why do you have her knife? I was sent up here to find her" Dad said as I heard the door lock. "To answer the first question. No shit. That's kinda the point. And about your daughter. She's here" he smirked as he opened the closet door and dragged me out! "Y/N!" Dad yelled as Striker threw me into a wall! then he wrapped his tale around Dad's neck and threw him to the wall opposite me! He began to strangle him! I panicked at the sight of this! He's my dad for crying out loud! Then dad kicked the table causing something to fall off and smash in the floor.  Striker didn't stop! He continued to tourture Dad! Then Mom ran in and stabbed him! Dad crawled towards me and ripped the tape off my mouth. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked. "Called it" I mumbled. "What?" "I'm fine but what about you" I asked. Before dad could reply he collapsed and mom was thrown to the ground! "Strong parents" he smirked as I glared at him. Then he grabbed us and dragged us away.

We were thrown into a cellar. Mom's foot got caught in a bear trap! "If kill y'all but I feel there'd be more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don't. Besides you little things ain't worth the clean-up" he smirked as he locked us in! Dad untied me and we made sure Mom was okay. "I'm fine, I got worse than this during the flower toss at my brother's wedding" Mom smiled softly. "Y/N I should have listened to you" she said sadly. "It's fine" I smiled at her. "Dad. You need to go out there and fuck him up" I glared at the trap door. "I'm not strong enough-" "not with your hands baby. What your good at"mom resured. "I'm not good with my hands?" Dad questioned. "Dad." I galared. "Oh!" Then he pulled out a gun and shot open the trap door. "Come on Y/N" dad gestured as I walked towards him. "Dad we love you but for fucks sake USE THE GUN NEXT TIME" i sighed.

We got Into the room to see Striker cornering Bitz. They turned to see us holding the gun. "Took you long enough!" Blitz yelled as Striker held a knife to his back! "Cliché much?" Blitz smirked. Then Blitz bite his arm causing Striker to knock him into us and stole the gun! "You lost the upper hand fast" he smirked. "You forgot something Fucko!" Blitz yelled as he whistled. Loona didn't come. "Fucking damnit Loona" Blitz mumbled. "Shame we would've made a good team" Striker sighed. "In your wet dreams!" Blitz yelled as I kicked his leg causing his to fall backwards and dropping the gun! Dad grabbed the gun and I stole back my emergency knife. We cornered and surrounded him. Blitz held out a gun, "I still think it's embarrassing that you waste so much potential on a weak-" I threw the knife at him and it skidded along his cheek. "You gonna finish that sentence. Lil Missy?" I mocked. "Look who's weak now-" "okay I'm here" Loona sighed as she crushed dad with the door! "For fucks sake-" then he threw me into a wall and ran towards the window. "Mabye you'll get me next time. Blitzy" then be jumped. Blitz ran towards the window. He was gone.