CHERUB

Y/N POV:
I had just walked into the room when Blitzo had shot a TV, "and do I want to know?" I asked whilst rubbing my eyes, I stayed up late last night and I was the equivalent of hung over. "You don't" Blitz said as he reloaded the gun, "give me another Mox" he ordered as Dad walked over and placed a TV in the place of the old one. I sat down next to mom as Blitz turned on the TV, the screen flashed on with 666 news, "next" Blitz sighed as dad turned the channel to a dancer, "keep it going keep it going" then dad went to the next channel that had someone advertising a weird engineering thing, "BINGO~!" He sung as he shot the TV, suddenly everything started to shake. "Uh do you all feel that?" Loona asked "oh fuck is that a hell shake" Blitz asked to himself "that's possible?" Moxxie asked as I walked over, "Alright don't Panic Moxxie!" Mom yelled "I'm not-" "Dad you need to control yourself!" I yelled seeing the look of fear that blended in with the look of 'wtf' in his face, "STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL FATTY!" Loona yelled as she threw dad into a wall! Suddenly the wall broke open and a weird man who sounded like he was on crack flew in, I pulled out my knife immediately, "don't be afraid" he grinned, "please tell me you have that insurance thing" Blitz sighed, "Who are you and what do you want!" Mom yelled as she held up an axe. He then introduced himself to us. "Could've used the door like a normal person" I sighed "I am eccentric and therefore must to eccentric shit" he laughed. "EW this old fuck reeks of the living world did you just die?" Blitz asked "Yes moments ago actually" "like Y/N said the door would've gotten you here fine" Loona mumbled "SHUT UP DEAR FURRY, this is the man I want you to kill" he announced as he held a picture of this old person. As Blitz asked questions to the guy I went to try and pull dad out from the rubble.

After that we ended up traveling to the living world, we then found his house and ran towards it, I was again in my human form and mom, dad and Blitz where in stupid disguises with stupid wigs. We then ran towards the mansion and looked inside the window. "huh looks like he's doing our job for us" I shrugged at first glance. He began to tie a nooce. "Should we tie it for him?" Moxxie questioned, I then grabbed some popcorn I had brought with me before we left and we all just sat there watching him try to kill himself. Suddenly a bright light flashed! We all fell back, "the fuck are they?" Blitz asked, obviously annoyed, I looked up "oh shit. It's fucking Cherubs!" I yelled in frustration. "You mean from that TV ad I shot!" He replied then we heard "we're here to convince you not to kill yourself sir! To give you a blessing on behalf of heaven for your amazing technological advances!" "Oh hell no!" Blitz shouted as he loaded his gun and charged towards the window. Me, Dad and mom used the door and I got out of my disguise. "Mr Lyle Lipton, it's our humble opinion that you continue to commit die" Dad said as we saw Blitz on the floor. "I mean what do you expect to do with all this money now that your old and gross" Mom replied, "is that even a question!?! He can help rais funds for people who need it and do so much good-" "no." "He can help build hospitals and schools for children!" "Why won't you let me die?" Blitz then walked over to him "seems like you need some help offing yourself buddy, Y/N what do we have!" He yelled. I cleared my throat as I got ready to share the weapons I have on me.
"I have some assault weapons
Crossbow, rifles in three different colours, knives, 1800s pistol, axes, chain-" "He's classier than that!" The sheep shit yelled only to see that Mr Lipton had already pointed the gun to his face. "There's still plenty of reasons to live Mr Lyle" he continued snatching the gun away. "And we'll show him!" The girl sheep shit yelled, "Yay!" The Cherubs cheered. "No!" We yelled back.

AN:

THIS IS YOUR ANIMAL ONESIE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN CHANGE :D

Y/N POV:

We were taken to a beautiful hill, "look around! God's gift of nature is a wonder to behold, regardless of age! Or wealth" Cletus smiled, "and if you where to end your life, you'd miss all this" Collins smiled. "Your gonna buy that shit from a baby and the sheep mc fucks" Blitz smirked. The yellow sheep looked so offended "That is so inappropriate!" She yelled, "kiss our ass prude!" Mom yelled and I stuck up my middle fingers. "Anyway take it from a fellow genius. Nature is no picnic up close" Blitz smirked whilst handing Lyle a pair of binoculars. We saw a Hilariously gruesome display of ✨the circle of life✨I was laughing as the three cherubs took him somewhere else.

Then we were guided to a shopping Mall where we saw little children standing around Santa Claus. Santa was having the kids sit on him. "Pervert" I mumbled to myself. Then as if by comidec timing the man's costume was ripped off and the creep was exposed causing Lyle to cry and us to make a get away and to the next location.

A/N:

sooooo I understand that someone y'all may not want to wear a dress BUT it's just for this scene. Here is the the dress please change it if you don't like it

 Here is the the dress please change it if you don't like it

Y/N POV:

Our next location was Lovers look out. Lyle was about to give in when Blitz did what Blitz does best and reminded someone that they would be single forever and then he was back in the suicidal situation. Which was the goal in the first place so that turned out well.

Then the opera. We all sat on the runaway above the stage. "So how do we make this bad?" Mom asked, "we can't" I shrugged "yeah there's nothing bad about opera that's facts" Dad said in agreement. "Actually I was saying it was bad enough already" I said to him. "We can always make it worse Y/N" Blitz smiled as he grabbed the light that controlled the spotlight. We moved it from left to right a couple times. Until it dropped and crushed the singer to death! "That's it! We have had it! You four have messed with us enough!" Cledus yelled, "We're just trying to do our jobs!" Collins yelled, "well so are we-" "Enough! We are saving the SHITTY old man's life! Whether he wants it or not!" Cledus yelled, "listen up you shit head someone ordered that fucker to be killed, and he payed and Blitz already spent it SO HE'S GOT TO GO!" I yelled, "you are disgusting low some beats that shitty dead people tred on and now your messing with the lives of humans!?!?" "Well so are you! So why don't you shut your trap you cotton candy judgemental tit haven-" before mom could finish a fight had started! I was shooting left right and centre trying to hit the shitty things! I looked down to see Dad and Mom Making out as they shot. "Get a room!" I yelled as I ran after Collin shooting. Then I saw Blitz shooting Cledus and I ran over to help but as I did that the Skywalk have way and we fell! And the piano fell on Lyle. Killing him on impact. "Well well well would you look at that. you did our job for us" Dad smirked, "oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my god-" "GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF COLLIN AND DO NOT USE THE LORDS NAME IN VEIN!" "This isn't over!" Cledus yelled as we made our get away.