Shopping

Lillie Joe POV

"Uh, guys?" I said, still submerged in a hug, "I don't mean to ruin this moment, but I still need oxygen to breathe."

Everyone laughed and let me go. Mike, my dad, Tré, and Jacob went to the couch to keep watching television, while, my mom, Joey, and I stayed standing.

"Hey, mom?" I called.

"Yes, honey?" She answered.

"I don't mean to come here and spend all your money, but I need clothes. The clothes I had back at the other house were way too small for me and I left them at my friend's house. Oh, and I need to get my guitar from there."

"Alright, honey, we'll go shopping later today."

"Can I come, too?" Joey asked.

"Sure, Joey," Mom and I answered in unison then smiled at each other.

"Did you say you needed to grab your guitar from your friend's house?" Dad asked from in the living room.

"Yes, I did," I stated, walking to him.

"Come on," he stood up and grabbed his keys off the coffee table, "we can go get it now. Then when you come back, you can go shopping for clothes with your mom. Sound good?"

"Sounds great!" I agreed.

Since we were already dressed, Dad and I didn't have to wait for each other before leaving the house. He asked me if I wanted to ride in the car or on the motorcycle, and I chose the motorcycle.

"I'll teach you how to ride it one day," he told me as I climbed on in front of him, "Then I'll buy you one of your own."

"Thanks, Dad," I smiled.

"No problem, sweetie," he said then drove off.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
With how fast Dad was driving, it didn't take long for us to arrive at Luna's house. I hopped off the motorcycle and sprinted to the front door and knocked. I turned around to check if my dad was following me, but he was leaning against his motorcycle watching me, instead.

"Are you not coming?" I asked him.

"No, I'd rather wait here," he called back, "You go ahead though! I'll be here when you get back."

I nodded and turned around once I heard the door open. It was Mr. Jacobs.

"Lillie Joe!" He greeted, then outstretched his arms for a hug.

"Hey, Mr. Jacobs!" I smiled and hugged him.

"What are you doing here kid?"

"My dad dropped me off here because I left my guitar. You can donate or burn my clothes. They were too small anyways."

"Wait, wait, wait."

"What's wrong?"

"You said... your dad? You mean Armstrong, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"My wife told me everything last night. I'm glad you're okay. Also, I can see him watching us from his motorcycle."

"Yeah, he's waiting for me to come back so I can go shopping with my mom."

"Well, let's not have him wait any longer. Come on in."

Before I walked into the house, I turned to wave at my Dad and he waved back.

"Luna! Elizabeth! Lillie Joe's back!" Mr. Jacobs shouted up the stairs.

Mrs. Jacobs and Luna rushed down the stairs and engulfed me in a group hug. They were asking if I were alright and what was going on. I informed them about meeting my real family.