The unexpected

Gojo wasn't ready for this, not really. If he had to be honest, now he regret asking for last words from Toji.

If he didn't ask, or said anything- he wouldn't be in this situation. He should have just killed him immediately.

He sighed walking through the small streets, he knew this area, not well, but enough to be able to know where the kindergarten is.

He fixed his sunglasses pushing it up more up from his nose.

The time just hit 3 PM, soon kids were flowing out of the kindergarten, parents hugging their child's close.

Gojo was too busy looking at the kids that he didn't even notice that soon no one was coming out of the building anymore.

Shit, he already lost the kid!

Gojo looked around then saw a big fluffy dark hair, just turning around the corner.
The man ran after the kid, hoping that this didn't look creepy from an outside perspective.

When he was close enough, he started fast walking, like he wasn't just chasing a four year old kid a second ago.

"Fushiguro-" Gojo said, the kid turned around when he heard his name.

"Megumi-kun right?" He asked, the kid face wasn't surprised, scared or anything. He had a blank unimpressed face.

What's with this sour expression?

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice completely flat. Gojo saw the similarities, he looked just like his father.

"Or rather, what's with that face?" The kid asked, and Gojo didn't even notice that he was making a disgusted expression the whole time.

"Just thinking, you looks similar that's all." Gojo lied, he sighed now squatting down to the kid height.
He didn't know how to say this, was this a good way of informing this kid that he would be sold to the Zen'in clan? That his father died and now he will be basically an orphan?

Satoru wasn't good at this, so he got straight to the point.

"Your father, he from the Zen'in clan, he is from a big clan among the jujutsu sorcerer's." Gojo raised his two arm's trying to explain it easily, or make a 4 year old understand.

"But they are all fucking- uh I mean they are all such a good- for-nothings, it freaks even me out." He said, wiggling his fingers around.
Does the kid likes this?

God, how couldn't he, all the kids loved stuff like this!

"Your father left the clan to have you!" Gojo said, smiling at the kid. Why wasn't he smiling?

Why wasn't this kid even giggling?

Isn't what they usually did?

"Megumi-kun, your father was saving you as the ultimate card to use against the Zen'in clan." Maybe if he continued wiggling his fingers, that would do the trick?

"You have been sold to the Zen'in clan in conclusion." He said, shrugging and finally standing up. The little kid probably understood this.

He hoped.

"If you have any questions about your dad, feel free to ask me." He said, the kid still wasn't saying anything.
Gojo sighed, this wasn't for him.

Why didn't they sent someone else, maybe Shoko or Nanami?
Shoko is a girl he knows how to do these stuff?

"Hmm, Megumi-kun what do you want to do? Do you want to go to the Zen'in clan?" Gojo asked, he knew that Megumi wouldn't be happy there.

It shouldn't be his business, but no one had the right to take away someone's childhood.