Getting worse

The exchange event, was boring. Fucking boring.
Like it was always!

"Remember Megumi, when you are the strongest this things will be always extremely boring!" Gojo said, while walking. Megumi in his arms.

"You are always so full of yourself, I really hope somebody will humble you." Megumi said, totally against him. Just like always, it was no surprise.

"Geez, kiddo. You are so rude to me, all the fucking time." Gojo said, and Megumi elbowed him in the chest. The kid was enjoying hitting him while he was picked up, this way Gojo had his infinity turned off, which was pretty rare.

"That's a bad word." The kid said, and the teen just laughed.

"Just this once." Gojo lied, he said this already lots of times.
Megumi knew that he was lying, but still.

"Come one, Shoko is there." The teen said, walking over to Utahime and Shoko talking.

His classmate was just lighting up her cigarette, while listening to Utahime's rambling.

"Shoko, where is Nanami?" Gojo asked, walking towards the two girls.
Utahime's expression, went from neutral to shocked and surprised in a second.

Gojo didn't paid attention to her.

"I think he is talking with Gakuganji and Yaga principal." Shoko smiled, knowing that Gojo would never go there, not right now at least.

"Shit- I mean shoot! Thanks though." Gojo said having no interest staying with them, he waved them and he could hear Utahime scream at Shoko.

Probably asking about Megumi.

He knew that walking around with Megumi in his arm will start rumours, but he didn't care.

Maybe walking beside Gakuganji principal with Megumi in his arm would give him a heart attack.
It's definitely worth a try. Just to make sure his heart is strong, he wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

Gojo smiled, looking for them and saw that they were talking near the bridge.
The teen immediately walked over with a wide smile on his face.

"Gakuganji principal! It's so great to see you here in Tokyo. This is Megumi, perhaps you remember when I told you about him, eh?" Gojo smiled at the man, who only nodded. He was observing Megumi. The kid didn't really pay attention to the old creepy man in front of him.

"Say hi, Megumi." Gojo said to the kid who smiled out of politeness.

"Nice to meet you." The kid said, and the teen smiled at Gakuganji.

"This kind man here is the Kyoto jujustu high school principal." Gojo introduced him, to the kid. Megumi probably didn't care, but it was still fun to mess with the old man.

"Satoru, that's enough." Yaga principal harsh voice interrupted the teen from having more fun.

"A shame, I was just introducing the two of them, we were having such a good conversation, right Gakuganji principal?" Gojo asked, the old man didn't say anything.

His eyes talked instead of him, he looked at the teen like he was the devil himself.

Fear, he was terrified of Gojo.

The teen knew that, he knew that and he will use that against him. After all, the Gojo clan always teached him.

Fear is what controlls really everyone.

Gojo made sure use that again the Kyoto principal.

The teen looked at Yaga principal before smiling and leaving, giving a pat on Nanami's back for support.