Everything is good in the end

Gojo got home, it was just dawn, which means he had at least thirty or forty minutes to sleep.
He will take a quick power nap, before making breakfast for Megumi.

The sorcerer laid down on the couch, pulling a blanket over himself. It was pretty cold outside today. He shivered under the covers, Gojo put an alarm to thirty five minutes later.

He sighed, closing his eyes. Tired from the mission, tired from the lack of sleep.

Satoru was exhausted these days, he was going from mission to mission.
He would go immediately after dropping Megumi off at school, then he would try to finish quickly so he could pick him up, which is rare these days.

Then, when Megumi goes to sleep, Gojo will leave for another mission. He barely slept these days, he barely ate. He feels exhausted to the very core of his bones.

His whole body ached to relax, to sleep. To eat some warm food. Anything, just take a step back.

The sorcerer sank further into the couch. Even just laying down felt nice.

He couldn't sleep though, all Gojo was able to think about the whole time was that he would need to wake up soon anyways. Still closing his eyes, and just laying down felt quite nice, but not enough.

The clock was ticking, he could hear it. It was annoying.

Gojo groaned, sitting up on the couch.
He got up, throwing the blanket off of himself.

He walked to the kitchen, and made some breakfast. The sorcerer made some sunny side up with toast. Not something sweet this time.

Megumi loved stuffing the toast inside the egg yolk.

Gojo started cutting up onions into very tiny cubes because that's the only way Megumi liked onions.

The sorcerer yawned, he rubbed his eyes tiredly.
He will be dropping Megumi off and he is gonna have to go to away for a mission.
Again.

He was hoping that after a few missions he will be getting told that he will have some days off during the week. That somebody will tell him to take a step back.

He was tired, exhausted.

He hadn't slept normally in days now. Gojo was used to not sleeping well.

He had been dealing with insomnia since his whole life. The sorcerer didn't mind it, but if he just even thinks about continuing this for another few weeks he is sure he will drop dead or something.

Pass out, just like a few years ago.

Gojo doesn't want that. He wants to sleep, he wants to eat warm food. He wants to pick up the kiddo.

He wants to spend time with him, carry the kid into Megumi's bedroom, because he fell asleep on the couch while watching some kid movie.

Now? He needs to tell Megumi to go to sleep on time. He waits until the kid falls asleep then, he goes to grab his backpack, slipping into the school uniform and he is off.

Shoko comes to the dorm, so if anything happens at night with Megumi or anything. Somebody will be there, so he won't find himself alone in the house.

Gojo would get home at dawn, tired. Sometimes his hand is still bloody.

Every single day, Gojo was doing the same thing.

Sleep for a few minutes, make breakfast. Drop Megumi off, he goes on a mission.
When he gets home, he can't pick up the kid usually, but he always tries. Sometimes he is lucky, sometimes he would only get home around six PM.