my kid

Gojo was tired when he got home, it was in the middle of the night. He was tired, he was able to finish the work in a week and a half which made the mission a month long and three days extra.

Which, was a long time.

It took longer, than he wanted it to.

Megumi was in bed already, supposedly.

Gojo lifted his suitcase, so it wouldn't make a noise. He didn't really told the kiddo that he was back, only beacuse he was supposed to get home tomorrow night.

He was able to finish and wrap everything up quickly, then he took the last minute tickets.
Which was hard to get but he payed extra, just so he can get home.

Gojo was finally home, and god he missed this place. A few years ago he would have took any opportunity to get away from this place. Especially after Suguru left, it was empty and full of old memories. He can't even remember most of them now.

He wished he didn't, but- he put those memories away so far away in the back of his mind that now he can't seem to recall them.

Gojo does remember trying to figure out how the laundry machine worked in the middle of the night beacuse he didn't have clean clothes for the next day. Suguru woke up to the banging sound and went out to help him.

He made fun of Gojo for not knowing, but how could he know how to use these stuffs?

Gojo was born with the six eyes and the limitless technique after a few hundred years, so he was extra spoiled.
He didn't had to do anything, he didn't need to ever make food for himself, he never had to do laundry.

So Suguru showed him how to do it, it was something that he likes to remember.

They were painful to remember back, so he tried not to.

Gojo put his suitcase inside his room, the bag that was full of souvenirs were put next to it.
He sighed before changing into something way more comfortable.

Satoru put down his sunglasses rubbing his sore eyes, before getting out on the hallway to check up on Megumi.

The lights were off and he couldn't hear any movement, he slowly pushed the door open.
It creaked a little but he could see the silhouette of the kid.

He was sleeping his chest slowly rising up and down. Gojo smiled, he walked closer, watching his steps.

The blanket was only to his stomach, so he pulled it up carefully before tucking it in at the sides.

When he finished, he smiled before walking back to let the kid sleep. He looked back at Megumi once more before he closed the door.

It was time to go to sleep for him too, he was tired and he will need to wake up early. He wants to surprise Megumi with his favorite breakfast and drink.

Gojo went and brushed his teeth before going to bed, he yawned as he walked through the hallway.

His bed wasn't more comfortable than the hotel bed but it definitely felt more like home.

Gojo sighed, as he pulled the blanket up, then he closed his eyes. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The pancakes were ready and warm, he also made warm milk with a little sugar and also whipped cream on top. Just to give it more sweetness.

Gojo smiled, when Shoko came inside. She waved him, as she went to wake up Megumi.
He asked her to come and wake the kiddo up like she always did before heading to class.