Childhood

Gojo routine was complicated, he woke up at 6 AM, his alarm playing on full volume just to make sure he really hears it and wakes up
.
He watches a video on how to make that day's breakfast.
He would watch it at least twice before going to the kitchen, and start the hardest thing in his life.

Cooking.

He would watch the video step by step and do the same thing, that they did in the video.

He would be done by 7, he would steal an energy coffee from Nanami, he is not even here for a while so it doesn't matter.

He would drink it while dealing with his own stuff, showering, brushing his teeth.

Then he would wake up Megumi at 7:15, they would eat breakfast together and then he would send Megumi off to kindergarten.
He wouldn't drive him beacuse he didn't time for that, unless he wanted to be late for a mission.

This routine has been working for two days now, and Gojo was hella happy about it. He didn't know why he was stressing about raising a kid, this shit was easy!

They finished breakfast, Megumi went to dress up for kindergarten and while that, Gojo put away their dishes.

"Oh kiddo, you look good!" Gojo complimented Megumi while showing him a thumbs up, the little kid just looked at him blankly.

Satoru sighed, this kid would never smile, even when he played with his toys he wouldn't talk loudly or smile widely. Anything that kids would normally do.

Gojo found that was kinda scary actually, it creeped him out.

"Okay, do you have everything?" Gojo asked, crouching down to little Megumi. Who nodded, he got the backpack off of his shoulder and opened it up.

There was two stuffed animals that Megumi mostly liked, a colouring book. His little pencil case in, that Gojo spent time to sharpen every single one of them.
Every night.

Also a phone, just in case something happens, it has Gojo's number in there.
Some tissues, and also bandages.

"Okay, seems like you got everything." Gojo smiled, ruffling the kid hair, before standing up.

He walked Megumi to the car, to make sure that he didn't get lost in the big property.
The school, and everything here was pretty scattered around. It was hard to get used to where everything was at first.

For a little kid like Megumi, it would be easy to get lost.

"Okay kiddo, have a great day. You know the deal, if anything happens just call me with that phone, just like I showed you." Gojo said crouching down again, so he could look in Megumi's eyes.

"I will be fine." Megumi said, he knew he would be, he was a smart kid after all.

He could take care of himself, but still Gojo was worried that Megumi has a hard time getting along with other kids.

"I know you will be!" Gojo said, he ruffled his hair once again, Megumi kicked his shin but it only hit his infinity.

"Byeee!" Gojo waved, as Megumi got inside the car and buckled his seat belt.
The car drove away, and now it was time to focus on other things.

Gojo walked back to the dorm, Shoko was waiting for him there.

"The kid?" She asked, letting out the smoke from her mouth.

"Just dropped him off." Gojo said, she hummed. The teen was tired, this 6 AM morning routine was tiring.

"You know I would hate to admit this, but- you are doing great taking care of him." She smiled and Gojo ego was higher than it already was.