I'm here

Dad.

It was a strange word.

Especially for Gojo, he never had a close relationship with his father.

He doesn't remember if he ever called him dad, in the past he had to call him ‘sir’ as a sign of respect.

His family was just a bunch of strangers to him.

Gojo remembers his father training him, but doesn't remember if they ever watched a movie together, or if they ever just went outside and talked.

They never did these things.

Gojo didn't realize that all of this wasn't normal, that this behavior was actually horrible.
Which Shoko pointed out a few years ago, when their family was brought up.

The sorcerer remembers the maid's that surrounded him, they were the ones who took him out for some fresh air. To walk around in the garden, they were always the ones who accompanied him.

The word dad was unfamiliar on his tongue. It made his throat go dry.

Gojo only sees his father when he has some official meetings he has to attend at the clan.
His mother is never there, he saw her once at the end of the hallway.

She glanced at him for a moment but then turned away from him.

Gojo knew, he knew it so well.

He knew that his parents never really loved him, it didn't bother him.

Not anymore.

Now that he thinks back about it, it was so obvious from the start, and Gojo always pretended that this didn't bother him in the past.

His father and mother probably never wanted a child, when he was born of course the whole clan was overjoyed that there was a new six eyes user.

He was spoiled, but never because his parents actually loved him.

Now, Satoru doesn't care about them.

He doesn't care anymore, he has a family now. A family where Gojo actually feels loved.

If Megumi is comfortable enough to call him dad, then the sorcerer is happy.
That probably means he isn't fucking up too much.

Still, he doesn't know if he should actually bring it up tomorrow, or just let it go and let Megumi decide.

Whatever happens, he will be very happy with any outcome, he just wants the best for Megumi.

Gojo would do anything for those people he loved, he would never make the mistake his parents made.

He will never ever make the same mistakes that Toji did to Megumi and Tsumiki.

The sorcerer slowly closed his eyes, and went to sleep. He was pretty tired.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The next morning wasn't awkward, Megumi pretended like nothing happened, which he was very good at.

Gojo on the other hand- he was kind of a mess.

“Ah Megumi? Everything okay?” He peeked out from the corner, when the kid just sighed. Megumi furrowed his brows, and nodded.
Looking at Gojo suspiciously.

“Yes?” The kid answered, and the sorcerer just smiled widely.

“Okay then, you are doing great kiddo?” He asked, showing a thumbs up to him, Gojo couldn't decide what he should do with his hands, so he left it in a thumbs up awkwardly.