family trip?

The letter he sent to the higher ups has been accepted. Gojo was generous and offered that he will be taking missions abroad if the kid can come with him.
Of course, Megumi wouldn't be involved in any kind of way.

The kid didn't know that they were going to Berlin in two days.
The school year is still going on so Megumi will be taking a few days off.

"Kiddo, go and pack. We are going somewhere." Gojo said, his head peeking inside the already open room door.
Megumi was sitting at his desk, doing some kind of homework.

Who does that shit nowadays? Gojo wondered.

"I have school." Megumi said, going back to write something in his notebook.

"I know, I will be calling the school that you won't be going." Gojo said, walking inside.

The kid looked up and raised a brow.

"I am going on a mission,and I had an agreement that I'm only taking missions that are longer than two days if you can come with me." Gojo said, leaving out the fact that they are not going somewhere inside Japan.

"Really? I can fight too?" Megumi's eyes sparked, and the sorcerer immediately shook his head.

"No way kiddo, that's way too dangerous, and that was also in the agreement that you can't get involved." Gojo said, the kid pouted. The sorcerer smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Start packing when you are done, the trip is in two days." Gojo said, his hand squeezing Megumi's shoulder before he started walking towards the door.

"Where are we going?" Megumi asked, it was a fair question but Gojo didn't want to ruin it now.

"It's a secret!" Gojo said, putting his finger to his mouth, before slipping away from Megumi's view.

"I hate surprises!" Megumi yelled after him, the sorcerer laughed as he walked back to the living room.
He was watching the tv before he got the email about the mission details.

Gojo will pack tomorrow, he is kind of excited about traveling with Megumi. The kid has never been outside Japan.

Their first trip together!

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Gojo looked at the kid who was gripping his hand so hard he thought it might break.

"You didn't tell me we are going with a plane?" Megumi said, his voice nervous. The kid looked like might just run away.

"Well, Germany is not close so we have to take a plane." Gojo explained, and the kid's head snapped to him.

"Germany? Is that where we are going?" Megumi asked, the sorcerer smiled and nodded.

"Yep, we are sitting in first class so you don't have to worry about being around too many people." Gojo said, Megumi was gripping his hand for dear life. The sorcerer couldn't help but smile.

"Come on kiddo." Satoru said, as they walked through the plane. There were barely any people in first class.

Gojo found their seat so they sat down, Megumi didn't want to sit next to the window at first. Satoru shut down the window.

"Why are you so nervous?" Gojo asked, and the kid shifted uncomfortably. He was still holding Satoru's hands.

"What if the plane falls?" Megumi asked, and the sorcerer chuckled at that.

"Megumi, you do know that I can expand my infinity?" Gojo asked, and the kid nodded, frowning.

"Which means that I can expand it to things around me that I touch." He explained, waiting for Megumi to understand what he was implying.