Chapter 2- Friends.

Katsuki's POV-

"You think this is a prank? It's a pretty damn thorough prank then, one with the whole class involved." I said sarcastically. "Not necessarily." He started while looking at me. "This could be a quirk." He suggested. "Maybe. But who do we know has a quirk that makes people delusional? Plus, how and why is it just us that's being affected?" He looked down again. "There isn't anyone..."

"If this is a quirk, then we should consider going to see recovery girl or at least talk to Mr. Aizawa." Deku said. My lips curved downward. It was definitely the most responsible thing to do, but these are the kind of things that can send someone to a mental hospital. Talking to someone was an idea that has been on my mind all week, and its not one that I like.

"No not... yet." I said quietly. I hated him seeing me nervous.

"Please just don't tell anyone yet."

"But Kacch-"

"Deku, I don't want to be put in a mental hospital."

He stared at me, a little surprised. I looked away from him in embarrassment. I heard some shuffling and the next thing I knew he was hugging me. He. Was. Hugging. Me. Like, from behind.

I didn't look at him, but he didn't let go. "Kacchan, its going to be okay. I'm here to talk about it." He said calmly, though I heard a break in his voice. I slowly put my hands on top of his (which were around my waist) and removed them.

"Yeah whatever."

I got up from the bed and started to change out of my uniform. He took the hint.

"I'll be right back." He said while leaving to go change.

I put on a black tank top and sweats and got on my bed and pulled out my laptop while wrapping myself in a blanket.

3 or so minutes went by and there was a knock at my door.

"Kacchan?"

"Get in here nerd."

He opened the door, this time in a white T-shirt and shorts. I patted a spot next to me on the bed. he looked surprised but laid down reluctantly.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

He looked from me and then back to the laptop. "Sure."

I didn't bother to ask him what he wanted to watch; I just chose the first horror movie it recommended. "Turn off the lights." He nodded and rolled over to turn them off. "It's cold." He muttered while laying back down.

"Well, I only have this blanket so-" I threw open one end of the blanket and dropped it over him. He smiled. It was so- amazing? - seeing his real smile. It's like a reward.

"Kacchan?" he said halfway through the movie. "What, nerd?" He moved his right hand and rubbed it over my left, staring at it intently. "Why would you do this?" he said and looked at me with a concerned expression.

Deku was talking about what I carved into my skin earlier. Each letter still puffed up and scarred brightly. I looked away from him.

"I don't know, just felt like it?" I mumbled to the wall. I heard him sigh, which made me uneasy. "You're not alone." He said and I felt him slide his hand under and onto mine. It shocked me so much that I looked at him. There was that smile again.

It quickly faded and he let go of my hand. We watched the movie for a few more minutes in silence.

"Your smile is really pretty. Your real one." I said bluntly. He whipped his head towards me.