Chapter 5- guesses (smut)

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

Warning- this chapter contains the following- sex. Viewer desgression advised.

Guys, imma try to post as much as I can today and tomorrow because I'll be on vacation all next week and idk when I'll be able to post during that time. If you care at all, I'm going to my hometown in Illinois. (United states) okay, thank you for reading this part, enjoy.

Pleeeeaaasssseeee vote <3

Katsuki POV-

Izuku crawled over and straddled my lap while facing me, grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling me in. Wow he was really going for dominance, though I didn't mind. When Izuku makes the moves, it makes me feel so appreciated. With that I started to get rougher with his tongue and bit Izuku's bottom lip, forcing him to moan which vibrated our lips. I paused and examined the green haired boy's expression, taking in every bit. His eyes were hazy and smaller, but the green saucers still glistened like emeralds.

I swiped his cheek with my thumb as we stared at each other, daring the other to move. He exhaled softly and looked so calm. He scooted up behind me, back against the wall and spread his legs open while smiling. "Come here." he said while pointing at his lap. I smirked and started to crawl forward, but he unexpectedly flipped me around to sit in his lap.

"Izuku-?" "Shh." he said and tugged at the hem of my pants. "Can I?" "uhh..." I was so confused. What was happening? I nodded my head. He clicked his tongue and breathed in my ear- "What's that?" oh Jesus. That was so hot. I have an odd feeling I'll be the submissive one which is not what I'd planned at all.

My bottom lip quivered, and I did the honor of taking my sweats off, taking my tank top with it. Behind me, Izuku took his shirt off too. I laid my head pack against his bare chest as he ran his hands along my shoulders and down my chest, stopping a little at my nipples. I really didn't care if I was the bottom anymore as I let a small gasp escape. "Izuku~" I moaned.

Its like I could feel the satisfaction pour off him as he continued on my chest, craning his neck to give me hickeys along my shoulder. "Nngh-" he found my sensitive spot behind my ear and continued to lick and bite it. When he exhaled on my neck, it sent shivers up my spine. That combined with my butterflies was just about enough to kill me. I noticed my boxers get uncomfortable, like they needed to come off.

Deku paused. "Oh, you want to start?" he asked quietly in my ear as he slid his left hand from my shoulder and under my arm, resting it at the hem of my boxers. I nodded my head quickly, a little embarrassed. He teased the hem some more. "mmm, what is it that you want?" he breathed. This mother fucker. "I-I want you to jerk me off, p-please." "Good boy." I felt a tingling sensation when he said that. It definitely turned me on, and I think he noticed because he hummed in delight.

Finally, with my help Izuku pulled my boxers. If it wasn't obvious before, I was ready. He slipped an arm under each of mine and smoothed open my thighs, rubbing around the inside of them, and then moved one hand to my stomach, and the other to hold my dick.

"Try to keep it down, mkay baby?" "y-yes." oh god I'm so submissive to him. He wasted no time and moved quickly. I shoved 2 fingers in my mouth and bit down hard to not make any noises and flung my head back to rest on Izuku's chest. While still using his right, he took his left hand up to my face and removed my fingers, immediately letting a moan escape. I turned my head to look at him the best I could. "I didn't say no noise. I like your pretty little sounds." he said quietly damn.

With that I tried my hardest to keep my moaning to a quiet minimum while using both my hands to grip on his knees.

"Jesus crist..." I said under my breath while panting. I'd just finished, and he was rewarding me with neck kisses. He flung his arms around my neck and pulled me back into him. "You did so good!" he said happily and nibbled on my ear. It made me smile proudly, though it was unintentional.

"Well, I'm fucked-" "literally." "Time for bed." I said while crawling off the bed to put my clothes back on. He put on his shirt and we both got paper towels to clean up a bit.

I turned off the light and got back into bed with Izuku, spooning him with our backs to the door. "So, are we gonna talk about hot that was-?" "Huh?" he asked while slightly turning his head back to me. "uh... you took control." "Oh, yeah." ok so that's it. Guess we're not going to talk about it.

END OF SMUT. THE FOLLOWING IS RECOMMENDED TO READ FOR THE PLOT

Suddenly his phone chimed in the pocket of his shorts. "Oh! "I forgot to put this on the charger-" he pulled it out and unlocked it to see who texted him. "Do you have an extra charger Kacch-" the text was from Icyhot. I could see because I was literally cuddling him from behind.

"What does he want..." Izuku mumbled as he read the text.

Todoroki (10:19)-

'Can you and Bakugo meet me before class starts tomorrow?'

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Monday.

"Wonder why he wants to talk to both of us." Izuku said while typing out a reply.

'Yeah of course, I'll ask him when I see him. What did you want to talk about? 😊'

It was read immediately, and he started typing.

"Don't know. At least I know it's not a fucking confession. He wouldn't do that In front of me." I half joked. That was a genuine fear of mine. "Kacchan..." he grumbled while sending the text.

"Huh, he stopped typing but didn't send anything." Izuku pondered to himself as the 3 text dots disappeared and left nothing in their wake.

He shut his phone off and handed it back to me to put on an extra charger, which I already had plugged into the wall.

"Goodnight, Izuku."

"Goodnight, Katsuki."

"don't call me that."

He huffed. "Why? Because you like having a pet name just from me?"

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"Goodnight Kacchan."

"night' Deku."