Chapter 11- get ready dipshits

This chapter is pretty long (4888 words), but from now on I will try to limit my chapters to 1k-2k words.

Izuku POV

That was the longest goddam Monday ever, there was like 3 and a half dramatic incidents. 1. Todoroki and his shenanigans 2. my hands look like fire and feel like fire after being burnt by the fire of coffee 3. I got attacked by my fucked-up mind, or rather the quirk my mind is under 3.5. Tomorrow is Tuesday, meaning I must face all my friends and beat their asses as they cry for mercy because Aizawa said so, and on top of that I lied to Uraraka's face when all she wanted was to be prepared for whatever is to come (me and Kacchan) tomorrow.

Lovely 😊

As I escaped Uraraka's wrath and managed to find myself in the elevator. I stood for a moment or so, contemplating whether to go to the 2nd or 4th floor. 4th means boyfriend time, so obviously I chose the latter.

"Kacchan" I said while lightly knocking on his door. It was 8:30, practically his bedtime and Kacchan is a heavy sleeper so I wouldn't be surprised if he was incapable of answering due to sleeping. "mm." was all I caught behind the muffling door. His groan was deep and crackling, like his usual voice but lazier. He was probably just awake enough to register my call. I cracked open the door and clicked the lock behind me, making myself known in the dark room.

I flicked my fingers all out in front of me, used to the layout of his dorm room but not sure enough of myself to not trip. I felt Kacchan's warm, slim fingers slip into mine that were outstretched, and he pulled me closer to the bed. I climbed up and he pushed me down under the shelter of his blanket and arms.

He started playing with my hair that was askew across his chest where my face was buried. I liked the feeling, it was filling, making me feel whole. I wasn't scared of the world at all. If it were to end, I would be in the perfect place now. I didn't have any regrets anymore, I wasn't alone, even though it always felt like I was.

"Kacchan?"

"Izuku."

"I love you." I said. Normally, I would be embarrassed or instantly regret saying something like this, but I didn't feel that way, because even if Kacchan didn't say it back I would still be happy knowing he knew how I felt.

"I love you too." he said deep, and true. I can't imagine a single thing separating us, not now.

"Really?" "Yes, Izuku. I love you, and really, I'm kind of pissed I didn't get to say it first." I giggled into his chest. "Your loss." "shut the fuck up." he said with warmth while frilling my hair deeper.

<Next day>

Kacchan's alarm went off early as fuck. It was so obnoxious I grabbed a pillow to cover my ears but instead rolled off the edge of the bed and found myself sore on the cold floor.

"Ugh-" "You alright there Deku?" Kacchan asked through strained morning laughs as he shut the alarm off and got out of bed.

"Why the hell do you wake up at 6 in the morning!? Do you need to do your makeup or something?" I groaned while slamming my head into the pillow I obtained through the fall. He snatched the pillow from under me and threw it back on the bed, whilst letting my head bang on the ground. "Nah, you'll see."

I went back to my dorm and quickly got my uniform on, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, and went back to Kacchans room. He was just heading back out to the elevator. "oh hey." I said while heading down to the common room with him. He wasn't in his uniform though. He was wearing almost the same outfit as his pajamas- tank top and sweats.

I pointed my finger to the entirety of him. "What are you wearing?" I asked groggily, just starting to actually wake up. "Oh, I go for a run in the mornings. It's fine that you don't come." "Before school? Wow, that's hardcore. Maybe I'll wake up this early sometimes too to join you." I said after a gigantic yawn. "I don't think you're built for mornings Deku." he said with a laugh. We were standing by the dorm's door. "Alright, I'll be back in 20 minutes or so." he said while peeking at the clock on the wall. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm just going to nap on the couch." I said and started walking to the common room couch.