chapter 4-hide and seek

PLEASE READ-

Guys I'm so sorry I forgot to mention before, but in this story, Deku already has all his quirks, but I won't be writing about the war arc because I'm lazy.

Also, I've been writing all my shit on my school Microsoft account until now, and just now realized they can see what I write. If u read this u know that ain't good. I made a new account and forwarded all my stories onto there, so we're all good now. but, i cant figure out how to copy over text features like italicized and bold letters, so sorry. 

Izuku POV-

"GIVE THAT BACK IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!" Kacchan screams, I was in the middle of talking to Yaoyorozu about the dinner she made last night, but I looked over to him and he's storming away. Everyone is staring at him because of the scene he made.

"Sorry guys, he's having a hard time with some things right now." I excuse him. They all smile. "That's all right, I shouldn't have touched his stuff. I'll apologize when I see him." Kirishima says in a disappointed tone. Todoroki, who was standing behind him, patted him on the shoulder. "I know you didn't mean it, Kirishima." He said quietly.

Everyone started talking amongst themselves in the common room, so I slipped away to the elevator and went to Kacchan's room.

"Kacchan open the door." I said while knocking twice. "Its open." A deep voice chimed. I pushed the door open to see Kachan sitting on his bed with his laptop. I sat next to him, leaning in on his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

'Recent news reports Hosu city'

Was in his browser and he was scrolling through recent arrests. "Are you trying to find the guy who's quirk hit us?" He nods his head. "Yeah, I want to know what extra ruined my week." He said while suddenly pausing on an article.

The article featured a mugshot of a man- probably in his 30's- who had deep and noticeable eyebags, plain brown hair and plain blue eyes. He looked like a genuinely unnoticeable guy, no wonder we didn't see him hit us with his quirk. I started to read the small print under the picture. There was hardly any info at all.

'32-year-old David Samuel Roger was arrested on Saturday, -/--/--, after using his quirk under illegal circumstances to rob multiple stores, including a bank and jewelry parlor. Mr. Rogers quirk causes his victims to undergo hallucinations for two weeks at the touch of his hand....'

I didn't read the rest and looked at Kacchan, he was staring intently at the article, taking in every feature. I moved my head to rest on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Your week couldn't have been ruined that bad, right?" I whispered while slipping my left hand up the front of his shirt. He smirked and shut his computer.

I smiled and moved my hand away as he pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. He went straight for my neck, licking from my collar bone up to my ear, kissing a specific spot. He kept searching all over my neck and chest, kissing and licking different areas.

"Your always so dominate, don't I ever get a turn?" I asked and he smiled while looking into my eyes. "You want to taste me- you take charge. Its my turn right now." He said and leaned back into his flow. I moaned a little when he started sucking one of my nipples. Then he started to unbutton my pants but there was a knock at the door. He paused.

"Go!" I hissed as he got up and I quickly buttoned my pants and tugged on my shirt that was astray on the floor. He pulled his shirt back on and I hid in the corner while he cracked open the door. "What do you want extras?" he rudely asked whoever was at the door.

"Is Midoriya here?" It was Iida. "Yeah, we're looking all over for him!" and Uraraka. "We though he was in his room, but no one was answering Ribbit." And Tsu. I was pretty sure the whole 'Dekusquad' was there. Of course, I didn't approve of the name because it wasn't about me, but they all insisted.