Chapter 8- Theory

this chapter is not what you expected, im sure. because whatever you think Todoroki is thinking is always wrong, am i right? sorry i havent posted for a while, im still busy getting ready for school in 2 days, lots of stress yk. also, this fanfic isnt getting a lot of action, but im not a quitter so I'll finish it however i like. i would take suggestions but no one is here to suggest them so... enjoy!

recap-["Yeah, I would, but I have to do something today and I would get back pretty late into lunch, so I'll eat with you tomorrow if you'd like." Todoroki said. Kirishima sighed and swallowed thickly. "Mhm. Yeah, we can eat together tomorrow." he said and tried to walk away normally.

Todoroki walked past him, he wanted to get to the rooftop first.

Unfortunately, his plan was foiled when he walked out onto the roof- Bakugo was already waiting in a pissy demeanor and Midoriya was nervously shaking and fidgeting.]

"H-hey Todoroki, so what was it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Bakugo clicked his tongue. and rolled his eyes, shifting his stance a little. "Hurry it up Icy hot I've got places to be." he barked.

Todoroki wasted no time in confessing. "Are you menstruating Midoriya?" Todoroki asked seriously. The atmosphere immediately changed, and no one said a thing as Todoroki and Midoriya stared at each other. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!?" Bakugo screamed and Shoto didn't shift his gaze.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I worded it wrong, let me start over. Are you a girl?" Izuku looked like his brain wasn't open to processing anything, he looked dead. "Uh- n-no!? W-why would you ask that!?" "Yeah, what the fuck!?" Bakugo said, literally fuming.

"I can't tell if you're being honest with me or not, so I'll explain my reasoning." "O-of course I'm being honest! I'm not a girl!" Shoto ignored Izuku's interruption.

"I heard you having sex together last night, and I figured that Bakugo would only do that for you because you're his childhood friend in need of assistance because you're on your period."

It was hard for anyone to say anything. How could someone even jump to that conclusion?

"I WOULD ONLY- NO! No! Jesus on a fucking pogo stick we're dating you dumb fuck! And I can guarantee from last night he's a guy!" Bakugo screamed because Midoriya was uncapable of answering.

"Ah, what a shame. Really thought I was right on this one. Well, bye." Todoroki said while leaving through the roof top door, not at all defeated because he got to see their faces. While it was a genuine theory of his that was now shut down, he was still satisfied with Bakugo and Midoriya's reaction.

Suddenly the door behind him smashed open as Todoroki was at the bottom of the stairs. "Ah! Todoroki, wait!" Midoriya shouted nervously while tripping down the steps, Bakugo walking normally behind him. "p-please don't tell anyone!" Izuku pleaded while matching Todoroki's stride.

"Sorry, too late." "The fuck you mean too late!? You're gonna keep this a goddamn secret." Bakugo said while catching up to them, now very annoyed. "Kirishima already knows you had sex last night." "Ahh fuuucckk." Katsuki groaned while dragging his eyebags down. "Don't tell anymore people. Got it you little shit!?" Bakugo warned, and Todoroki shrugged, approaching the lunchroom doors.

"Only if you do a favor for me." "Like hell I will!" "Kacchan please," Bakugo rolled his eyes. "What is it Icy hot." "Let me sit at your table today, Bakugo." "What! Why?"

Todoroki contemplated his question for a moment. "I guess it's only fair if you know one of my secrets too, I have a crush on Kirishima." all of them stopped in their tracks. Bakugo snapped his head to Izuku who nodded.