Chapter 7- Hugs and kisses

A/N sorry I haven't posted in a while, just wasn't motivated because I start highschool in a couple days and I've been focusing on getting everything done that I can before summers done. also, some of you may be questioning why I chose to add Todoshima. tbh idk, I don't ship it too hard, its not a very big ship either, but yk I was just writing after I read a fic with Todoshima in it and I was just like- why not? so it happened. I don't think its that big of a deal, wont get into too much detail unless you guys want me to so lmk. 

Shoto took out his laptop and placed it at the end of his mattress. "You pick one." he said as Kiri smiled and nodded. When he looked away to the computer Shoto pulled out his phone to send a quick text to Midoriya. He wanted to confront him about his theory.

Todoroki (10:19)- 'Can you and Bakugo meet me before class starts tomorrow?'

He sent. Midoriya read it immediately which was no surprise to Shoto because he had just heard him up.

'Yeah of course, I'll ask him when I see him. What did you want to talk about? 😊'

It took an entire 10 seconds to think of what to say. How was he supposed to answer that without 'answering that'?

He started to type out over and over in different ways-

'You and Bakugo.'

But then the bright, eccentric boy in front of him turned his head around with a dazzling smile, telling Shoto he had picked a movie. Shoto nodded with his miniscule smile and deleted the text, shutting his phone off to focus.

"Oh, Jaws?" Shoto asked as he scooted closer to the laptop and Kirishima. "Yeah, I love shark movies man!" "I can see that."

Nothing that special (on the outside) happened to the two during the movie, however both were panicking internally regardless because of their close proximity to each other.

-end credits-

"Did you like it?" Kirishima asked hopefully. The truth was that Todoroki did not like the movie itself. However, the experience with Kirishima smiling every second and blurting out facts about sharks made the movie a 10/10 for him.

"Yes, I did." Todoroki said with a small smile a little greater than the rest, which didn't go unnoticed by Kirishima who swooned with glee. Kirishima's mind raced. All he wanted to do was be closer to Shoto; to hold him. And of course, those pulsating thoughts took over.

In one swift motion, Eijiro looped his arms underneath Shoto's and brought him closer into a hug- gently, after all he didn't want to scare Todoroki away, though he was sure even physical touch would do just that. To put it simply, Kiri was taking a big risk here.

Obviously, Shoto was shocked to say the least. It's true he doesn't like or engage in physical contact, but this was a completely different experience for him. If a stranger or even someone of his own blood hugged him, Shoto's blood would boil, and he might just kick them 10 feet in the air.

But this, this was a sensation that felt good. It made his stomach tingle and the feeling spread to other parts of his body. It felt like he could smile again, and he did. He smiled wide and beautifully. And then, Shoto embraced the hug, pulling Kirishima in to share the sentiment.

Shoto closed his eyes and disguised smelling Kirishima as a simple intake of breath. To him, Kiri smelled like sweet citrus and pine trees, which he was very thankful of because he imagined Kiri smelled like sweat.

Shoto was like a little tween boy with his first crush, smiling and getting excited like a child would.

Kirishima was beyond shocked by the hug back. He thought Shoto would be mad or disgusted, but instead it felt like Todoroki was melting into it, and even smelling him. Of course, Kiri noticed, how could he not. So, in turn he discretely breathed in Shoto. Noting how he smelled like nothing. It was like he smelled sweet but there wasn't anything more to it, not a distinct scent.