Chapter 10

I stared unblinkingly at Brooklyn's small hands as they pulled my arms through the bars in the headboard. With two small clinks, she locked the pink fur handcuffs around my wrists.

She kissed down my forehead to my lips. She smiled brightly, her eyes still shining that electric blue. "Oh Zacky poo... I imagined what you would look like handcuffed to my bed, at my mercy." She sighed, "But... I never imagined that you would look this hot." I remained silent, unsure of what to say. "Be right back." she whispered lightly, climbing off of the bed and leaving the room.

I listened intently to the click of her heels as she walked down the stairs.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! What's happening? I thought we were having fun?! Why was I hancuffed to her bed?! Why had she imagined this in her head?! Where was the alcohol when I needed it?!

I barely noticed when Brooklyn walked back into the room, I was so consumed in my thoughts. In her hand she held a bottle of tequila. Yes! Using her other hand she flipped her shoes off of her feet, kicking them in the corner of the room. She climbed back onto the bed, slowly crawling until she hovered just over me.

"Nervous?" she asked, nuzzling my neck with her nose. I shook my head. "Answer me with words, Zack."

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

She moved so that her eyes were now level with mine. "You're lying. I don't like liers Zacky poo." She laughed lightly to herself. "But lucky for you, I'll over look your little lie since it is your first time having fun with me. But this is the first and last time I will overlook it."

Brooklyn sat further up, straddling me. "Now... first order of business; off with these clothes." She laid the bottle of tequila on the bed before gripping both her hands on my shirt tightly. She ripped my shift open, splitting it straight down the middle as if she had done it many times before. The buttons flew everywhere, bouncing off of the walls and the furniture in the room. She raked her hands down my chest and stomach as her eyes engulfed me.

"Hmm... I think we'll leave the pants for now." She grabbed the bottle of tequila from beside her. She unsrewed the lid and took and quick gulp, scrunching her face. "Wanna taste?" I nodded. "Use your words."

"Yes."

"Good." She took another drink from the bottle and leant down to me. She coaxed my lips open with hers, just as she had at the party less than 2 hours ago. The liquid flowed into my mouth,  Brooklyn's taste mixed with the alcohol making it taste 10 times better. I swallowed it down just as she pulled back from me. "More?" She didn't give me a chance to respond before she was pushing more alcohol down my throat. 

Brooklyn's lip left mine as she lifted the bottle of tequila up and tipped it sideways, pouring the clear liquid over me. I felt her smile against my skin as she kissed down my neck. Her tongue trailed down my chest, lapping up every drop of alcohol as she went. I groaned. 

"I think it's time for the next oder of business." Before I could blink my pants were around my ankles. "Hmm, someone is definitley enjoying this." Brooklyn said, referring to the growing tent in my boxers. She traced her nail around the waistband of my boxers as she inched them down slowly until they were also around my ankles. 

Brooklyn licked her lips as she stared at my hard length. She took hold of little Zack. An involuntary moan escaped my throat making Brooklyn laugh. She slowly began moving her hand up and down, up and down. My breathing began to increase as her pace quickened. 

I screwed my eyes shut as I was about to blow my load, when suddenly she stopped. 

My eyes shot open as I groaned in protest. "Y-you... why did..." 

"I like to tease you Zack." Brooklyn whispered. Her hand released my throbbing member before she slowly began twirling one of her fingers around the head of little Zack. "It's rather fun." 

"It's not fun for me." I said, pouting like a baby. 

"Aww, don't pout Zacky poo." She kissed my lips lightly. Just as she opened her mouth to say something else the loud ring of her cell phone echoed throughout the room. 

Brooklyn huffed, "Who the hell is calling me at 1 in the morning?!"  She stood up from the bed and stepped out of the room. I heard the light tap of her finger on her phone as she answered the call. "How the fuck did you get my number?" Pause. "What?! You pyschopath!" Pause. "What the hell do you want?!" she whisper yelled, as if I couldn't hear her. "What?! No, of course not!" Pause. "You know the rules, one and done!" Pause. "That's none of your business! I said no!" Pause. "I don't care, I'm not do..." There was a long pause. "Wait... how much?" Pause. "Uhm... well maybe we can... make some sort of arrangement I guess." Pause. "Fine, Friday at 9:30. And this is the last time!" I heard the tap of her finger as she ended the call. 

In a few seconds she was back in the room, her eyes no longer bright blue. She leant against the doorframe, crossing her arms over he chest. He forehead wrinkled slightly as if she were in deep thought. 

"Who was that?" 

Her eyes snapped up to meet mine. "No one." 

"It sounded like someone." 

"No one important, I should say." she said, her voice with a slight edge. 

"What were you talking about? What are they paying you for?" I continued. 

"None of your business." 

I think you know what they're paying her for, idiot! Well maybe I did know, but a part of me refused to believe it. "For sex, right?" 

"What?" 

"The unimportant person is paying you for sex, aren't they?" 

Brooklyn's eyes darkened slightly. "If you already know why are you asking?" 

"I don't know, clarification." 

"Yes, the unimportant person is paying me to fuck them. Happy?!" 

"Not really." 

"What else do you want to fucking know Zack?!" Brooklyn yelled out, thowing her arms into the air. 

Her bipolar was showing again. "N-nothing... I was just gonna say that I've been sitting her with a raging boner for the past 45 minutes and my balls are currently turning blue." 

"O-oh." She slowly walked over the bed and leant over me, unlocking the pink handcuffs. I hurriedly pulled my hands to my chest, rubbing my wrists. I examined the thick red rings engraved in my skin. 

"Shit! How the hell am I going to explain this?!" I yelled. "Oh my god! Zayn and Nolan are going to have fucking field day with this!" 

"Damn, calm down. Just say that you got arrested for public intoxication." 

I looked up at her. "How many other people have you given that excuse to?" She looked sligthly taken aback.

"Uhm... only a few." I could easily tell she was lying. 

Brooklyn was suddenly keeled over in front of me. She took both of my hands in hers. She lifted my wrists up to her lips, planting soft lingering kisses around the dark red circles. 

I quickly snatched my wrists away from her. Her eyes looked to me in confusion. "Nice, but that's not really helping with the whole blue balls situation." 

Brooklyn giggled lightly, "Sorry." She stood up. "But...I think I have something that can help you with that." 

I perked up instantly, as did little Zack. "Really?" I conjured up all the dirty images I had fanticized of Brooklyn and I bumping uglies.

"Mhm." She walked over to one of the many doors in the room and opened it up. She reached inside and pulled out two items before shutting it with her foot. She walked back over to where I was sat on the bed. The smile fell from my face as she dropped a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues onto my lap. Brooklyn laughed loudly as she looked at my face. She keeled over clutching her stomach. "Oh...oh my god! You s-should have seen... your f-face!" she managed to say inbetween her fits of hysterics. 

She stood up staight again as her laughter finally ended. She turned her back to me as she sauntered out of the room.