Chapter 6

I stared ublinkinly at Brooklyn's eyes, which were once again an electrifying blue. She said h-her s-slave?! No, she couldn't have. If she said her slave then that means that she is some sort of... dom.      I could practicially feel the light bulb flicker on over my head. I tried hard to keep my face placid. I didn't want it to be obvious that i had figured Brooklyn out. 

I cleared my throat, "So y-you like to have guys as your s-slaves?" 

She nodded, "But only for sexual purposes. For fun." 

"Right, well I uhm, I was actually supposed to be spending the night out with my friends. So I'm just... yeah." I swiftly turned around and marched over to the door. I turned the lock on the door knob and opened up the door, only to have it abruptly shut again. 

Brooklyn small manicured hand rested on the door, her chest pressed to my back. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere." I could hear the smile in her voice. 

I sighed, "Brooklyn, my friends are probably looking for me. I should g..." 

"Don't worry, you're friends will be fine. I just wanna keep you here so we can have a little more fun. Is that to much to ask?" 

In the blink of an eye Brooklyn had placed herself between me and the door. "C'mon Zacky, you do remember our little conversation in the elevator, right?" 

"How could I forget the day you hit me in the balls twice, in two minutes!"

"Well you were the one who told me that you like playing with fire. I believe you said, and I quote, "things are more fun when danger is involved" and "I can handle the pain". I warned you then that you would be playing with fire. But of course ladies man Zack thought he could conquer me just like every other slut." 

I laughed humorlessly, "Boy was I wrong." 

Brookly giggled,  "Oh yes you were." She draped both of her arms around my shoulders, running one of her hands through my hair. "Do I make you nervous, Zack?" she said, her face now frowned and her eyes a deep, dark blue. 

"No." 

"God doesn't like liers Zack." 

I huffed, "It's not that you make me nervous, i-it's just that I don't know what to expect when I'm with you. I'm sort of debating if you're bipolar. One minute your angry, the next minute your grinding yourself on me. And your eyes... they..." 

"Look, Zack... I'm not to keen on this whole mates thing. But as much as I want to deny it, there is a connection with us, a pull. And I just made a split second decision that I want to see more of you." 

I smiled, "Oh really?" 

"Shut up, I could change my mind." 

"Sorry, sorry." I chuckled.

She smiled lightly but it quickly dissapeared. "So if were going to talk to each other, and I'm not saying that were about to go into that eternal love shit, just that were gonna talk as close friends, than you need to be okay with me. Okay with what I like." 

"Brooklyn... I don't have a problem with what you like. It's just not something that I particularly like." 

"And I'm fine with that. Just don't shun me away or anything." she said, a trace of sadness in her voice. 

"I would never do that." 

"How about we go to my place after this?" she said, her firm sexy voice back in place. 

"Why not mine?" 

"I think your place might be tainted." We both chuckled. 

"Fine." 

Brooklyn's now bright blue orbs stared into mine. The tension in the air had grown thick. On impulse, I leaned towards her. I expeceted her to turn away from me, but instead she leant towards me, her perfect pink lips puckered up. My wolf howled inside of me.

Just as I began to feel small sparks of electricity touch my lips, a loud bang echoed through the room. "Zack you bastard! You're the one who made the plan, and then you ruin it!"

I opened my eyes to see Brooklyn's limp body leant against mine, her eyes closed and her mouth open. I raised my eyes to see Nolan and Zayn standing behind the door. The door that they had burst open when they came looking for me. The door that Brooklyn was leaning against. The door that they had slammed into her head. The door that may have given her, my mate, a possible concussion. Three seconds before we were about to make out! I growled, Nolan, Zayn, and that door were gonna get it!