Chapter 1

I bobbed my head back and forth to the music as I drove down the street. I pulled up to the building and into the parking lot. I parked in my usual spot, shutting the car off. I grabbed my sandwich that I had bought on my way here, my sunglasses, and my phone before climbing out. I shut the door behind me and proceeded to walk to the entrance. 

I walked in, greeting everyone as I passed. I grabbed my card, clocking in, then went straight over to the locker room. I quickly stripped out of shorts, pulling on my swimming trunks. Then I pulled off my shirt, throwing it into my locker along with my shorts. I slid my sunglasses onto my face, holding my sandwich in one hand and my phone in the other. 

I walked out of the room, and over to the other side of the building. I opened up the doors, and walked out into the park. The smell of greasy food and chlorine filled my nose. I sighed before walking over to my post. I discretely checked out all the girls that passed, while they indiscreetly checked out my abs, practically drooling. 

I made it over to my post after successfully collecting numbers from six girls. I climbed up the steps onto my chair. When I was finally at the top, I plopped down and sighed. I grabbed my binoculars that sat on the side of the chair and pulled them up to my glasses. I scanned the area, searching for more hot girls. Unfortunately I didn’t spot any so I gave up. 

I sat the binoculars down next to me and grabbed my sandwich. I sat it on my lap, unwrapping it. “Come to papa.” I said, as I brought it to my mouth, taking a huge bite. I closed my eyes and groaned at the amazing taste. Just as I opened my eyes I spotted someone that looked oddly familiar. They seemed to be looking at me too. I lifted my glasses up and grabbed the binoculars, zoning in on the person. “Oh shit!” It was Mandy, the parasite that just wouldn’t leave me alone. She seemed to know that it was me, as she started walking over to my post, anger plastered all over her face, her hands balled into fists.  

I really didn’t want to deal with this right now. I just wanted to enjoy my sub and scout out more girls. But apparently I wasn’t going to be able to do that, as Mandy kept walking over to me. I decided my best option was to run. Though it sounded like I was being a punk, I would rather be a punk and protect my balls then have them cut off by Mandy.  

I took a large bite of my sandwich, stuffing my face, before I grabbed my phone and binoculars before I climbed down from the chair. I jumped to the ground and looked around. I didn’t spot her, but I’m sure she was close. I fast walked straight ahead, over to the small tiki bar. I walked around to the back and hid. I peeked around the side, looking through my binoculars. I didn’t see her anywhere, but not wanting to take a chance I stayed hiding. 

I crouched down to the ground, leaning against the wall of the bar. Damn! I miss my sandwich. I thought. I pulled out my phone, deciding that I was going to pick up another one on way home. I dialed the number to the place, waiting for them to pick up. “Hola, Pat’s Place. How can I help you?” the man answered with a strong Spanish accent. 

“Hi, I want a pick up.” 

“Ok, your name senor?” 

“Zack.”

“And what would you like Zack?”