After

Bakugou slumped into his bed after crashing through the front door of him apartment. He smelt of alcohol his hair a mess as he ran his hand through his hair. He stared blankly at the ceiling. Her words still echoed through his ear as if she was whispering them right next to him. He wished she was next to him..no stop it she doesn't love you he thought to himself. The blonde stayed like that through the night, with each passing out his heart sunk a little more his head spinning from the pain and the liquor.

She doesn't love you...She doesn't love you...She doesn't love you-

Thin beams of light seeped through the gap in his curtains causing him to cover his eyes with his arms. He groaned rolling over to check the time his head still spinning from the events before. Bakugou pulled himself up grumbling changing into his office clothes. He had made a fool of himself in front of her and now he had to go and face her all over again. He sat in his own silence before swallowing his feelings down. He was going to pretend that nothing ever happened. It was the only way he wouldn't cry out his love for her in front of the whole world.

The sky outside was full of grey a slight drizzle of rain falling from the sky. The agency building he stood before seemed dark, sad and full of secrets. What building isn't? He walked through the large glass doors and there she was. Ochako stood in the main lobby with Mina  rambling at her about any gossip she had likely heard since their last meeting. He watched as her hair draped over her shoulders her bright smile beaming at every word her friend said. Why? Why would he ever let that go? He zoned out from the world around him as he stared until he felt a fist meet his arm. It was Kirishima.

"Are you trying to make it obvious or what?" Kirishima laughed with folded arms. He knew Bakugou was still madly in love with her but at this point who didn't?
"Shut up shitty hair.." The blonde finally let his eyes trail away from her as he turned to walk up the stairs to his office his red haired friend following close behind.
"Oh come on Bakugou you've gotta get back out there, I can ask Mina to set you up with someone?" Ejirou nudged him, his wife Mina was basically invested in everyone's love life she was indeed the master at coupling up her friends.
"I don't want to fucking get back out there." Katsuki scowled mumbling his words as he sat in his office shuffling through paper work.
"You've gotta get over her someday.." Kirishima sighed patting his shoulder.
"Don't you understand?! I can't! I can try as much as I want but I can't and now I've got to watch her live her life without me in it!"

Bakugou took a deep breath running a hand through his hair.
"Just get out..I have work to do."
The blonde buried his head amongst his endless reports of ever rescue he has succeeded...and every one he had failed. Kirishima looked over his friend before sighing and walking out.

He was beyond repair.

And the suddenly...ding

A notification