It was only a kiss

Moments went past as he held her close to him his lips pressed gently against hers. It felt right to be like this again, but they couldn't. Ochako broke away from the kiss her eyes slightly glazed over from tears as she looked at him.
"Katsuki...I-" Ochako mumbled before Bakugou interrupted her by placing his hand over her mouth.
"Don't..don't say it Ochako. Please don't tell me you don't love me I can't..I can't hear that again. We're made for each other we were everything and I was stupid. Ochako please...please understand that my heart it only beats for you..." The blonde took her hands in his placing against his chest over his heart so she could feel his heart beating. It was a racing faster and faster as if it may escape his chest any second. He looked at her tilting her chin up so her eyes met him.
"Ochako I am in love with you..nothing in the world is ever going to change that.."

Silence. Tension. It filled the room quickly suffocating the two of them as they watched each others eyes.

"Katsuki...I loved you- I..I love you but-" Ochako stuttered over her words her cheeks flushed red as she stared at his crimson eyes. She felt as if she may drown in them if she didn't look away but she simply could not.
"No..no cheeks no..no but ok?" Katsuki ran his hand through his hair resting his forehead against hers sliding his arms gently around her waist.
"You are my reason for living Ochako Uraraka...I can not see you fall in love with someone else again and again and again..I can't do it cheeks.." He held her close his grip growing tighter around her.
"Ochako you are my life..my future..my one good thing left. So please tell me I don't have to watch you drift away from me for the rest of my fucking life.." Bakugou pulled back from her slightly as he spoke tracing his thumb over her blushing cheeks.

Ochako sighed taking his hands gently in hers. She thought for a moment as she composed herself her words struggling to escape.
"I love you...but I will only ever become your burden Katsuki. One day you're going to do great things, you will be the number one hero and you're going to save people. Everyone will adore you..everyone. But...but I can't be there for all of that Katsuki. I can not take all that away from you again. You deserve this life, one day..one day you will realise that all this was just a kiss. Just a silly little mistake we made because you thought this was love..." Ochako let go of his hands standing up picking up her coat from the floor turning to the door.

"Then why do you look at me like you do Ochako?"

"Like what..?"

"Like you want to make this mistake all over again..."