Hold me for a while

Ochako walked cautiously into his office and she was met of the sight of Bakugou on the floor his hand clutching his chest as he tried to recollect himself. She sank slowly to her knees next to him pulling him close to her chest cradling him in her arms.
"Shh..I got you now you're ok.." Her hands ran through his blonde spiked hair as she rocked him gently whispering reassurance into his ear. Bakugou's shoulders began to shake as tears ran down his cheeks. He clung to her tightly burying his head into the crook of her neck as he let her hold him.
"Ochako don't let me go.." He whispered into her neck through heavy breaths. Ochako looked down at him nodding slowly.
"Never..never ever.." Her fingertips traced circles along his back being careful to keep her pinky raised so she didn't float him away. The two ex lovers stayed there for a while in the silence and affection of one another. The only sound was the muffled sobs coming from the terrified blonde. How could he tell her he was going to become a monster? He couldn't. He wouldn't.

"Cheeks.." Bakugou looked up at her to meet her big brown eyes. She smiled at him to reassure him he was safe with her, he loved when she did that. Bakugou stared at her taking in every little detail of her face, the way her pupils were slightly broken and he cheeks were flushed with a delicate blush she had light freckles dotted along her nose from the sunshine. He looked over her his face mere inches between them as he took his hand and gently ran it along the side of her face with a sigh.

"Just..hold me for a while won't you? I don't want to be alone.." Bakugou let himself feel vulnerable with her as he pulled his arms around her waist resting his head back into her chest. Ochako nodded slowly running her hand up and down his back keeping him close to her.
"Do you want to tell me what happened Katsuki..?" She finally asked causing Bakugou to hurriedly shake his head to push the topic away as fast as possible. The brunette sighed before wrapping her arms around him.
"Ok...ok.."

Bakugou laid in her arms as he took in her scent she smelt like new books and cinnamon. She was warm and her touch was soft.

Stop it.

He thought to himself. She was already in love just not with him. But she was holding him like she was. Maybe...no get that thought out of your head Katsuki. He sighed before he spoke again
"What we're you doing up so late then Cheeks..?" He raised his head to look at her once again.
"That's not important right now..what's important is you're ok.." Ochako avoided his eyes for she knew he could easily read her. He tilted her chin down so she was forced to meet his eyes.
"Ochako...what is it..?" He asked her slowly a slight tinge of fear to his tone. Uraraka sighed before she finally admitted to him.
"We broke up..he wanted more that I couldn't give him so we ended things.." She smiled slightly at him resting her head back against the wall watching over his eyes as he did hers.
"I'm sorry Cheeks.." He mumbled his words.
"Don't be..I'm happier this way." She smiled at him.

Bakugou stared for a moment looking from her eyes to her lips. He can't remember the last time he ever got to kiss them. Ochako watched his eyes her cheeks flushing a more vibrant pink. What was she doing? They're exes for a reason aren't they? The inches between them felt painful all he wanted to do was let every take him over. To close to distance between them. They sat like that for what felt like forever just staring at one another. Bakugou ran his thumb along her jaw mumbling her name under his breath.

"Ochako.." He looked deeply into her eyes as he gently took her face in his hands pressing his lips against hers as she slid her hands into his hair.