Hidden

Since his encounter with AFO Katsuki stayed cooped up in his office without a single word to anyone. He worked day and night desperately writing plans, blueprints everything he could that could lead him to a victory. That could keep everyone safe from the evil entity that would stop at nothing to get what he wants.

"He's been in that office for weeks Ochako he's not going to come out anytime soon." Kirishima punched the bridge of his nose as he stood outside the office door with Ochako.
"I know that Kiri I just want to try and talk to him." Ochako knocked on the door.

Knock knock

"Katsuki it's me." She pressed her ear against the door to listen out for any sign of him talking to them. Kirishima shook his head walking off to attend his own duties because he felt this was all a lost cause.
"Kats come on let me in.." The brunette spoke softly to him cautious to not say anything that would send him spiralling. Bakugou opened the door a crack standing against the doorway looking down at her. His eyes were tired and glazed over and he was still in the clothes he was wearing weeks beforehand. Ochako ducked under his arm wandering into his office. She looked around at the countless shredded papers and notebooks scattered around the office.
"Katsuki I'm worried about you.." The brunette picked up a few of the ripped up papers putting them in the bin before standing in front of Bakugou who was now slouched back in his office chair. He couldn't look at her he just sat there in silence letting her talk at him. How could he tell her he was terrified? That every passing moment he just wanted to run and stay hidden where nothing and nobody could ever find him.

Ochako knelt in front of him taking his hands running her thumb along his knuckles.
"Katsuki..I am begging you please talk to me." She looked up to him holding his hands tightly desperately trying to get him to talk or sigh or cry anything to show her he understood he needed help.
"Cheeks I fucked up.." He choked on his words clinging to her hands tightly.
"I fucked up so bad Ochako.." His shoulders shook violently with tears as he broke down in front of her. Tears ran down his chin as all the emotions he had left bottled up ran free. Ochako slid her arms around him as Bakugou pulled her close to him. He sobbed into her shoulder as she cradled him in her arms gently soothing him.
"Tell me why you think that Kats.." She patted his back as she looked over him. Bakugou mumbled into her.
"He's going to kill you..he's going to kill you if I don't give him what he wants Ochako.." As he spat out these words his grip on her tightened as if he could never let her go.

Ochako watched him in shock as she placed her head on his shoulder. She stayed quiet she knew Bakugou was more of an actions mean more than words sort of guy and he needed the comfort now.
"I can't lose you Ochako..the thought of not seeing you again I- I can't breathe without you for fuck sakes I need you..and I know what you'll say you're dating someone else but I- I can't know that one day might be the last time I ever get to hear you voice Uraraka. I love you so much it hurts..that's all I need you to know." Bakugou held her running a hand through her hair as he spoke. He didn't care if she would never be his again. All he wanted was for her to know she was his one and only love and that is how it would stay.

The two sat in silence for a while as she let Bakugou hold her close to him. She sighed sitting up finally looking up at him.

"Im so sorry Katsuki..."