Fear

Ochako sat cradling him close to her listening to his words before sighing sitting up properly.
"Bakugou he's dead you know that.." She had been with him throughout the entire of his battles with him, everyone had witnessed his death. Everyone.
"Ochako he messaged me! He's not fucking dead I'm telling you All for one is alive!" The blonde sat up desperately taking her hands in his. Fear creeping up inside of him rapidly as his hands shook in hers.
"Cheeks somehow he didn't die that day.." Bakugou's breath caught in his throat before he let go of her standing up pacing around the living room. Uraraka watched him closely staying seated.
"How is that possible? All might killed him didn't he?"
Bakugou stopped in his tracks as he recalled that day. All might gave his life to save the world from AFO, but was his sacrifice really all in vain now?

The room filled with silence as the two sat there their eyes glued to each other. Ochako sighed pulling herself up wandering into the kitchen.
"Coffee?" She asked him turning on the kettle.
"Thanks Cheeks.." Bakugou leant against the counter in the kitchen watching her look through the cupboards and pulling out two mugs one of which he got her with little stars over it. He smiled at the sight, he liked the fact she kept everything he ever got her.
"Still no sugar right?" She handed him the cup before sitting up the kitchen table. Bakugou nodded sitting opposite her watching her eyes s soft smile plastered on his face.
"So you really think there is some way he's alive Bakugou?" She questioned him her eyes seemingly still searching his. He nodded tapping his hand on the side of the cup sitting himself up straight.
"I do Cheeks..he said he would be seeing me soon." His crimson eyes fell to the table staring as he spoke. Ochako nodded slowly taking a sip of her overly sweetened coffee. The room fell quiet again as they contemplated what their next move would be. If AFO really was back then the whole city was at risk of falling into a dark place.
"Bakugou..if what you say is right I really think we need to let him come to us." Uraraka stood up putting their cups in the sink.
"Stop calling me that cheeks.." His crimson eyes locked on hers and he took her hands in his again.
"Why did you stop calling me Katsuki?"
Ochako went quiet looking at their hands together. She shook her head pulling her hands away. She spoke slowly and quietly to him.
"I don't know...it just felt like the right thing to do after..you know everything."

Bakugou looked at her sighing. He shoved his hands in his pockets before standing up from the table.
"I missed you cheeks.." He mumbled before heading to the door. Ochako followed behind him standing in the doorway with him.
"I missed you too..Katsuki."
The blonde smiled at her giving her one last look before turning around and leaving heading back to his apartment.

His heart felt a little lighter after talking to her, she always helped him even in the darkest times. But now he really had to prepare himself for what is to come because if he encountered AFO he knew he was going to have to put up a fight.

But until that inevitable time he sat alone in his home his mind focused on her eyes...her eyes that he could watch for eternity and never get bored of.