TV Awards Part 2 Plus Favorite Book

INT NICK-O-DROME

ROSIE IS TALKING WITH ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

Rosie:  Well we're going from one Arnold to another as we've got Arnold Schwarzenegger from the upcoming movie "Batman and Robin".  Hi Arnold.

Schwarzenegger:  Hi Rosie.

Rosie:  You know that Arnold kid?

Schwarzenegger:  You mean the one with the football shaped head?

Rosie:  What's his last name?

Ickis:  Get the slime ready!

Oblina:  It's powdered slime and it's not the one we want!

Schwarzenegger:  I have looked at his ID and his last name apparently is "Shortman".

Krumm:  False alarm!

Rosie:  Arnold Shortman, well I wouldn't expect anything from one of the biggest Arnold's in Hollywood!

Schwarzenegger:  Okay, now I think I'm gonna go back to my seat.

SCHWARZENEGGER GOES BACK TO HIS SEAT

Rosie:  Okay, now we have more awards from your favorites in TV!  So sit back and get comfy!

ROSIE NOTICES THAT DEXTER FROM "DEXTER'S LAB" HAS POPCORN

Dexter:  Rosie?

Rosie:  It's Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory", I was wondering...

Dexter:  No, I am studying this popcorn for my sister to see if there's no kernels in it!

Rosie:  Sorry.

ROSIE NOTICES ANOTHER KID WITH POPCORN

Rosie:  Hey, who's popcorn is this?

Dexter:  That is just the popcorn of Liza, a kid that I just met 20 minutes ago.

Liza:  Hi Rosie.  You can have my popcorn!

Rosie:  Now our next presenters are truly "all that and a bag of chips" or a tub of popcorn in this case.  Here to present your Favorite TV Actress is the cast of "All That"!  THANK YOU LIZA!

THE CAST OF "ALL THAT" MAKES THEIR WAY TO THE STAGE WITH A BLIMP BUT THE BLIMP IS PLASTIC

THE CAST AT THIS TIME INCLUDES LORI BETH DENBERG, JOSH SERVER, KATRINA JOHNSON, ALISA REYES, KENAN THOMPSON, KEL MITCHELL AND AMANDA BYNES

Katrina:  Well, here we are!

Alisa:  The orange blimp is a very special trophy, but did you know just how special it is?

Kel:  Each blimp is individually hand crafted by Bohemian elves from Molten Lava that gather from active volcanoes.

Josh:  It then takes 8 years to sculpt the lava into the familiar blimp form!

Kenan:  Then the elves use special paint to make it look all orange with real gold!

Lori Beth:   Guys, that's for the Hall of Fame award!  These blimps were just made by Nickelodeon!  Hence that Nick logo on ALL the blimps!

Amanda:  Well, this one isn't even the real blimp!

Alisa:  What do you mean?

Josh:  I think one of them is glass and the other is plastic.

EVERYBODY TOSSES THE FAKE BLIMP AROUND

Kenan:  Oh come on, that's the stupidest idea I have ever...

THE FAKE BLIMP BREAKS AND THEY ARE SURPRISED