Backstage Part 2

INT BACKSTAGE

EVERYBODY IS SHOOTING THE BREEZE OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT COMMERCIALS

Rosie:  Okay, we only have, we only have, Phoebe, how many more awards are we gonna give out?

PHOEBE FROM "HEY ARNOLD" CALCULATES HOW MANY THEY HAVE GIVEN OUT AND HOW MANY ARE LEFT

Phoebe:  We have given out 13 blimps and we have 16 left.

Rosie:  Thanks Phoebe.

Arnold:  Helga, about that thing, do you really love me?

Helga:  Yes I do, bucko!  But in all seriousness, I do love you but I'm always afraid that you won't love me back so I try to put up a tough girl exterior.

Arnold:  So that's why you pick on me.

Helga:  It's not like Akane punches Ranma on a daily basis!

RANMA TELLS AKANE WHAT SHE SHOULD DO

Ranma:  Don't hit me, I want to present Favorite Anime tonight and  I want to see if we win.

Helga:  But everybody may find out when the show is over with.

Arnold:  Don't worry Helga, your secret is safe with me.

Helga:  Thanks.  So between us, this conversation never happened.

Arnold:  Right.

LARISA OLEYNIK THINKS ABOUT HAVING HER OWN MOVIE CAREER

Larisa:  Maybe I could be in that remake of "The Parent Trap" that Disney is working on.

Rhonda:  I don't think so!

Tia:  We could have gone for that...

Tamera:  But it would be like Sister Sister but a movie.

Tahj:  Has anybody figured out where the Hall of Fame nominees are?

Yertle:  I do!  They're in the closet!

Irene:  Wait a minute, YOU were the one who didn't let me talk about Melissa Joan Hart!

Rosie:  I forgot!

Yertle:  Oh I wanted to get my own blimp and I would be the King of the Kids Choice Awards and I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for over 6,000 meddling kids.

Rocko:  By the way, who has the most votes tonight?

Whoopi:  I think that it would be Will Smith.

Will:  You can't just tell us now, wait until the show is over!

Kenan:  How was I supposed to know that the blimp was plastic?

Kel:  I don't know but I heard that Danny Tamberelli...

DANNY RUSHES IN

Danny:  Sorry if I'm late.  I was wondering if I could be a part of the All That cast.

Josh:  Well we heard that Katrina and Alisa may not be here for our fourth season so you'll have to find two other cast members.

Danny:  So I'm in?

Josh:  Yes, basically.

Danny:  YES!

Rosie:  Man, he's really a fan!

FOX AND KNOX PREPARE FOR THEIR MOMENT WHEN THEY INTRODUCE FAVORITE RISING STAR

Fox in Socks:  Okay, time for my vocal exercises.  "Through three cheese trees, three free fleas flew.  While these fleas flew, breezy breeze blew.  Freezy breeze made these three fleas freeze, freezy trees made these tree's cheese freeze.  That's what made these three free fleas sneeze."  Okay Mr Knox, you try it out!

Mr Knox:  Okay, (trying to remember) "Through cheese sneeze please, easy...."  Could you repeat it to me again?

Fox in Socks:  I'd rather not, we don't want this to be the 1978 West Watchakatella show all over again.

Bobby Hill:  What happened then?

Fox in Socks:  Trust me, kid you don't wanna know.

Henry:  So we didn't win the award.

June:  True, but there's always next year.

Kenan:  I hope that you will HAVE a next year!

Kel:  We just hope that we can win Favorite New TV Show and Favorite TV Actor!

JTT:  I don't know it that's an option tonight.

Kel:  You better not say that, Simba.

Kenan:  Kel, aren't you supposed to be with Immature in a few minutes?

Kel:  You're right!

Marques:  Say Kel, why are you with me?

Kel:  Well I did this just so you would be in "Good Burger".

Tia:  Marques Houston in "Good Burger"?

Tamera:  What role are you playing?  Lester Oakes?

Kenan:  No, he's playing a different character.

BOYZ II MEN SHOWS UP

Wayne Morris:  You guys have got 90 seconds!

Marques:  Is everything ready?

Glenn:  Your members are ready!

Marques:  Cool.  Anyways, what's the afterparty gonna be like?

Henry:  Just the premiere of our newest Nicktoon, "The Angry Beavers".

June:  If Norbert and Dagget showed up!

NORB AND DAG ARE DRIVING THEIR WAY TO THE NICK-O-DROME BUT ARE HAVING A BAD SENSE OF DIRECTION

Norb:  Dag, you should let me drive!

Dag:  Oh like you always have to be the oldest!

Norb:  I'm the oldest because I'm SMARTER!  Now we have to get out of Disneyland and get to Los Angeles!

Dag:  We can't let down Rosie!

Norb:  You do realize that our show debuts AFTER the awards you Spoot-head!

INT BACKSTAGE

IMMATURE IS ABOUT TO PERFORM "WATCH ME DO MY THING" WITH KEL

Glenn:  Okay everybody we're about to go back on the air in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Kenan:  Good luck, Kel!

To be continued...