Hall of Fame, Slime and end credits

INT NICK-O-DROME

NOW IT FEATURES BANNERS OF ALL THE OTHER HALL OF FAME WINNERS

Rosie:  Hey, now it's time for the last award of the night, the granddaddy, the big kahuna, the gold trophy!  The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Hall of Fame Golden Blimp award!  Who's banner will be raised to join other hall of famers in the Nick-O-Drome raftrers?  Here to give away that golden blimp is that mad morphin' woman from "The Secret World of Alex Mack" Larisa Oleynik and from "Party of Five" SCOTT WOLFE!

LARISA AND SCOTT MAKE IT OUT TO PRESENT THE AWARD

Scott:  To make it into the Kids Choice Hall of Fame is truly an accomplishment.

Larisa:  The nominees have to pass certain tests unmatched in other awards, one must be nominated for a Kids Choice at least three times.

Scott:  And they must also be a prior Kids Choice winner.

Larisa:  We've seen highlights of Jim Carrey, Melissa Joan Hart, Whoopi Goldberg and Tim Allen tonight but now we know who the winner is this year, it's the Artist formerly known as The Fresh Prince!

PRINCE IS LAUGHING AT THAT JOKE

Scott:  Now Terry Bradshaw will give us an up close and personal look at 1997's newest Hall of Famer!

A MONTAGE OF WILL SMITH'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE SHOWN

Terry:  Ask Will Smith why he would win this award and he would say...

A CLIP FROM "MEN IN BLACK" IS SHOWN

James Darrell Edwards III:  I got no clue why we're here.

MORE CLIPS ARE SHOWN

Terry:  He'd be kidding, he's Hollywood's triple threat because he's done it all!  Music, TV and the big screen!  He conquered rap music as The Fresh Prince, he conquered television when he was on NBC for six seasons on "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air", then he took the big screen with "Made in America", "Six Degrees of Separation" and "Bad Boys".  Last July he took the silver screen by storm in the box office blockbuster "Independence Day" and now he's back fighting aliens with Tommy Lee Jones in Columbia Pictures and Amblin Entertainment's soon to be released "Men in Black".  Why did we pick him for the Kids Choice Hall of Fame after winning several blimps?  It's simple!

THE CLIP OF "MEN IN BLACK" WHERE AGENT J IS SUITED UP IS SHOWN

Agent J:  I make this look good.

TRANSITION BACK TO THE NICK-O-DROME

Larisa and Scott:  And the Kids Choice Hall of Fame winner this year is...

THE BANNER UNFURLS SAYING "NICKELODEON'S 10TH ANNUAL KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 1997 HALL OF FAME WILL SMITH"

Everybody:  WILL SMITH!

WILL RUNS TO THE STAGE HAPPY THAT HE WON

Will:  THANK YOU!  I GOT A GOLDEN BLIMP!  I would like to thank my parents, my friends, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Alfonso Riberio, James Avery, Tatyana Ali, Martin Lawrence, the cast and crew of "Independence Day".  But I'd also like to thank the cast and crew of "Men in Black", Tommy Lee Jones, Rip Torn, Linda Fiorentino, Vincent D'Onofrio, the producers Steven Spielberg, Walter Parkes, Laurie MacDonald, the director Barry Sonnenfeld and I would like to thank Jada Pinkett because I'M GONNA MARRY HER!  I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that I will go back into rapping with a new single called "Men in Black" and a new album called "Big Willie Style".  But above all else, I wanna thank ALL OF YOU and everybody at Nickelodeon!

WILL RUNS UP TO ROSIE AND HUGS HER

Rosie:  We have Will in the house!  Well that does it for the 1997 Kids Choice Awards!

THE MONSTERS FEEL LIKE SHE FORGOT

Ickis:  We might as well call it a night!

SUDDENLY AN ALARM GOES OFF

Rocko:  What in the blazes?

Francesca Marie Smith:  Call for Rosie O'Donnel on the Nick-O-Vision!

Rosie:  That was Francesca Marie Smith of "Hey Arnold!"

Francesca:  Thanks Rosie and I'm not calling, it's actually...

THE NICK-O-VISION REVEALS THAT IT'S MADONNA

Bart:  Ay Carumba!

Stimpy:  Oh joy!

Eek:  KUMBAYA!

Rocko:  BONZA!

Jay Sherman:  HACHI MACHI!

Pinky:  NARF!

June:  Jonathan Taylor KaBlamhas!

Rosie:  It's Madonna!

Madonna:  Hi, Ro.

Rosie:  Hi, how ya doing?

Madonna:  Fine.

Rosie:  We're just finishing up the 10th annual Kids Choice Awards at the Nick-O-Drome!

Madonna:  I got a question.

Ickis:  Looks like this is it!

KRUMM HAS THE SLIME READY

Oblina:  Finally!  The real green slime!

Madonna:  How come nobody's been slimed, yet?

Rosie:  How come nobody's been slimed?

Ickis:  THIS IS IT!

Rosie:  I don't know!  You know I don't really know!  Because I think that...

ROSIE HAS FINALLY SAID THE MAGIC WORDS "I DON'T KNOW" AND SHE GETS COVERED BY SLIME DUMPED BY KRUMM, ICKIS AND OBLINA

Rosie:  OH NO!  I can't believe it!

THE MONSTERS COME DOWN AND THE CROWD SCREAMS

THE MONSTERS IN TURN USE THEIR FACES AND SCARE THE KIDS

WHILE THEY AREN'T AFRAID OF THEM THE MONSTERS THINK OF IT AS A SUCCESS

Rosie:  Hey, you're the monsters from "AAAHH Real Monsters".

Ickis:  Sure, we've been trying to slime somebody all night!

Oblina:  Looks like we succeeded!

ROSIE TASTES THE SLIME

Rosie:  Hey, it tastes pretty good.  Anybody want some?

THE BUCKET OF SLIME IS PUT ONTO THE BUFFET CART FOR THE AFTERPARTY

Rosie:  I just wanna say that I had the best night of my life!  Thanks to all the stars who stopped by here at the Nick-O-Drome and to all you kids who are the REAL stars tonight!  We hope you had fun!  Remember, everybody who won an award tonight had a dream in their hearts, and they never let them go!  Make sure you never EVER let them go!  Goodnight goodbye, see you next year!  KIDS RULE!  BYE!

THE KIDS CHOICE THEME PLAYS ON AND EVERYBODY CHEERS

Terry:  Hotel accommodations for Nickelodeon's 10th Annual Kids Choice Awards are presented by the Windon Bel Age Hotel in West Hollywood!

THE CREDITS ROLL AS EVERYBODY DANCES TO THE MUSIC

Glenn:  And CUT!  PRINT!  THAT'S A WRAP, EVERYBODY!

THEY ALL MAKE IT TO THE AFTERPARTY

To be concluded...