"I ain't nobody's pet."

"H- hi! I'm P- Peter Spider.. No- Parkerman- wait, no, I'm Peter Parker," a teenage boy introduced himself nervously the next time Thor dragged Alora to the tower.

Brunet. Anxious. Armed. She eyed the bracelet on his wrist. His sweatshirt had ridden up slightly to reveal it. High threat if provoked.

"Alora Kennedy. Nice to meet you, Peter Parker." The woman nodded. Peter trotted off, saying something about having to find Tony. "Thor, I want one. He's adorable."

Clint fell out of the vents, laughter pouring from him. "I like you," the archer gasped, pointing at her. "But he's Tony's kid."

Thor patted her head. "We'll find you another one," he joked.

"Wanda Maximoff," an auburn-haired lady nodded in her direction.

Alora eyed the woman. Insecure. Maximum threat. Red hazed around Wanda's hands and she felt a small force pressing at the wall securing her mind.

Tony spat out his drink when Alora slammed Wanda into the nearest wall, breaking her concentration. Her look was dark, threatening, a warning against continuing her actions. "Don't ever try to get in my mind again, Sheila," the ex-military officer spat out.

A tense moment passed. Thor stood slowly, having a small understanding of what happened.

"It's too dark for you," Alora whispered, her expression softening. Releasing the witch, she stepped back, not quite meeting anyone's gaze.

"How did you know?" Wanda tilted her head, not appearing offended, but impressed.

"I've been around for a while, mate." She grabbed her beer from the table. "I know things. Oh, I'm Alora, by the way."

"Oh yay, Reindeer Games is here," Tony's voice announced the god of mischief wryly.

"Stark." Loki's cool, accented voice had a bored note to it.

Alora looked up from where she was sitting beside Thor and studied the man.

Raven-hair, emerald eyes. Cuffs on both wrists, knife on belt, very high threat.

The woman tilted her head slightly, stormy eyes meeting his inquisitively.

"Has Thor gotten a pet?" the Jotun mocked, the emotion in his eyes edging towards jealousy and annoyance.

"Naw, mate, I ain't nobody's pet," she threw back a drink of her beer. "I'm Kennedy. Alora Kennedy. Assuming you're Loki, I'll ask how you're doing."

His court mask hid his emotions. "I am fine," he responded courteously, a slight look of intrigue flickering past his expression.

"I'm doin' great, thanks for asking, bogan," she rolled her eyes, turning her attention to the TV and Natasha.

The redhead hid her smile behind the rim of her beer.

"Bogan..?" The poor baby sounded so confused.

"It's Australian slang," Natasha responded to the god. "She called you 'uncultured' and 'unsophisticated,' in simple terms."

Loki was silent. Grabbing a book from a table, he chose to sit beside Alora on her free side. Thor ducked his head down to hide his smile.

"I'm Sam Wilson, I'm sure you've heard of me," the dark man introduced himself arrogantly, extending his hand as was socially polite.