I'm strong enough

"Dad! I'm telling I don't need it, why can't you understand this simple shit?!"
Taehyung shouted loudly at his dad.

"Mind your language young man... And I'm not asking your permission"
His dad said calmly.

"Whatever it is, I'm not agreeing with this"
Taehyung said walking away but his dad spoke making him halt on the spot.

"Okay tomorrow I'll talk to that person and after his agreement, we'll decide the schedule"

"I DON'T NEED IT!! I AM STRONG ENOUGH!"
Taehyung screamed at his father, feeling frustrated.

Mr. Kim smirked lightly.
"Strong? I can't risk your life tae-bear, I'm observing you, your hand is injured... Why? Just Because of your mom's health I can't able to keep an eye on you..."

"Ugh dad... Don't be sentimental and about this injury it's just I fell down from the stairs--"
His dad cut him off.

"Okay I'll understand it but what about last week? Huh? Your face was completely swollen because of it you were unable to come in company! Now tell me what was the reason?"

"I-its nothing l-like that d-a--"
Taehyung stuttered badly.

"I'm not listening to any reasons from you and I know something is wrong with you and you are hiding it from me, so better accept the fact that I'm hiring a bodyguard for you."
Taehyung glanced more like glared at his father.

"Oh keeping a bodyguard as like controlling my life? I don't need anything please! I am fine and strong"

"I don't care tomorrow I'm calling him and you have to accept the fact that from day after tomorrow there will be bodyguard with you, either you love it or not"
Saying so his dad left from there.

"Dad you can't do this!! Dad? DAD!!"
But his dad didn't listened any of it and Taehyung gripped his hairs tightly in irritation.

The topic is Taehyung is bubbly and freedom loving person. His father, Mr. Kim, is a biggest and richest businessman in Seoul. Taehyung was famous in his school, college, etc. Now Taehyung is working in his dad's company to learn the business and all and his dad's wish is to take over the company, and Taehyung is trying to fulfill his wish.

It's not like that his father don't love him but because of reputation he feels scared that what if anyone harm him? He don't want his child hurt so he is appointing a bodyguard.

Taehyung wants to feel freedom and he's sure that under the watch of his bodyguard he'll always feel restricted.

To say least, Mr. Kim don't believe anyone except his family and Taehyung's few friends, so he is appointing a bodyguard.

"The bodyguard? Huh... I'll never let anyone enter in my personal space... If dad can do anything then I'm his son, I'll do the worst"
Taehyung muttered and huffed. Going to the club to ease his mind.

💜🐯🐰💜

"So are you up for your work right?"
Mr. Kim spoke on the mobile

"Yes sir--"

"Aish~ don't call me sir baby, you can call me appa"
His eyes glistened.

"B-but--"

"Jungkook... It's my order!"
Mr. Kim said sternly.

"O-okay appa"
He replied timidly.

"That's like a good boy now come tomorrow I'll introduce you to him okay?"
Jungkook got nervous.

"A-appa he agreed?"

"No but will agree soon"

"Thank y-you once again for he--"

"Shut up bunny, one more word and I'll hung up the call!"

"Okay okay f-fine"
Jungkook chuckled.

"Good bunny so see you tomorrow"

"Yes appa, g'night"

"Yes baby g'night"

Mr. Kim hung up the call,

"Done talking to your favourite person... Hm?"
Mrs Kim asked Mr Kim nodded.

"Why you lied to him?
Mrs Kim asked frowning.

"Where did I lied honey?"
He asked frowning deeply.

"That you'll convince bear..."

"I-I will convince him"
He said stuttering. She sighed.

"I can't risk my child's life, he is innocent, since he joined the company I can see he is in pain, someone is hurting my child and I can't see him in pain so--"

"So you are hiring kookie as his bodyguard making kookie's life at risk?"
She cut him off.

"No, I'm not! He is strong and, and when I asked him for it he agreed and I know my bunny is strong, that's why I'm hiring him and he is faithful and I believe in him only, everyone works for money but my bunny isn't like that"

He explained everything and Mrs Kim smiled.

"Okay dear, if you say so but I'm warning you... If something happens to both of  them then you have to face consequences, alright!"

She smiled creepily making Mr. Kim shiver in fear.

"Don't worry honey, I believe in bunny and about Taehyung he have to accept the fact that my bunny is going to be his bodyguard"
Mr. Kim said sternly.

At club

"So he didn't listen?"
Jimin aka Taehyung's best friend asked

"No chim, I don't know why he is acting stubborn?"
Taehyung said to Jimin.

"But I don't think your dad is wrong..."
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"How could you say this Jimin? That so called bodyguard will keep an eye on me anytime, anywhere and you know I can't bother my freedom flew away!"

Taehyung said annoyingly, Jimin sighed.

"Listen, he is your dad and he cares for you, so I'm sorry to say this but you should give it a try..."
Jimin continued.

"And it's about your safety and I care for you too. You and I both know that why your hand is injured"
Jimin said glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged.

"Oh come on Jimin don't start now... It was just a small argument--"
Jimin sarcastically Chuckled.

"Small argument? they bullied you!! Why can't you understand this simple thing Taehyung, from first the day of joining to the company they are bullying you!  If I wasn't their... You have been lying on hospital bed!"

"But next time I'll be alert, it's as simple as that? So why we need a bodyguard?"

"Ugh!! You are unbelievable just do whatever you want!"
Jimin shouted and left from there.

Taehyung stood up calling for his name.

"I'm sorry chimmy!! JIMIN!"
Jimin stopped on his track, folding his hand on his chest.

"Good boy my dear soulmate, I'm sorry but you know I can't lose my freedom I just need peace, I know they bully me but I just can't bother this, I can't let him know that I get bullied in my own company right? please try to understand."

Jimin's eyes softened he cupped Taehyung's cheek.

"Okay now we'll see how is your bodyguard and then we'll decide what can we do okay?"
Taehyung nodded.

"But I can't let him enter in my personal life"
Taehyung pouted.

"Okay we'll talk it to him, but for your safety you should agree to your dad"
Taehyung sighed but nodded nonetheless.

Mr. Bodyguard ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara