Choose Jungkook over Bogum!

As usual Jungkook's mood turned sour, because Taehyung and Bogum were sitting together on the passenger seat of the car while Jungkook was on driving seat, driving the car reason why? because Taehyung asked him to drive the car cause he wanted to spend his time with Bogum.

This made Jungkook's happy mood turned sour in seconds and he was again into the cursing Bogum mode once again.

Jungkook glanced at the side mirror where Taehyung was joking something silly and Bogum was laughing loudly scooting closer to Jungkook's boyfriend as if it's the best joke of the world. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

'THE HELL!! STAY AWAY! Why he has to be close!!! Urgh!'
Jungkook thought and soon an idea popped in his mind.

Taehyung and Bogum were chatting very happily suddenly Jungkook put on the brake abruptly, because of which they both jumped a little.

And also...

Because of it the car that was close behind to Jungkook's, collided.

Jungkook's eyes widen, he didn't expected this. Soon they saw the man whose car was crashed, knocking on the window furiously.

"What did you do koo?"
Taehyung panickedly said it to Jungkook.

"S-so--"

*Knock*

"First talk with that man tae!"
Bogum said and Taehyung nodded.

The three of them got out from the car.

"Are you insane! My car got crashed!"
The man yelled at Jungkook and for the first time Jungkook got scared. He was never in this situation before.

"Why a-are you getting angry? Can't you yourself control your speed?"
Jungkook said trying to be brave.

"YOU--"
The man got cut off when Taehyung spoke.

"Sorry sir, we will pay for your damage. Please don't create a scene"
Taehyung pleaded.

"Okay fine!!"
He said and Taehyung paid the amount he took it and glared at Jungkook saying.

"That's why kids shouldn't drive the car!!"
Jungkook clenched his fist.

"Shut your ugly mouth grandfather"
Jungkook said irritation laced in his tone.

Before that man could argue, Bogum dragged Jungkook in car and signalled Taehyung to drive the car.

"Bogum Hyung! Why did you drag me? I would have shown him what a kid can do!"
Jungkook said yanking Bogum's hand away.

"Jungkook behave! He is older than you and why you have to create the scene, hm?"
Taehyung said strictly, starting the engine.

"Sorry"
Jungkook said in small voice.

Bogum smiled at Jungkook ruffling his hairs softly but Jungkook was not in the mood to smile.

"It's okay Taehyungie"
Bogum said smiling sweetly.

'Dont smile!! I will have diabetes'
Jungkook smirked internally.

'Hyungie scolded me for this hyung'
Jungkook thought cursing Bogum internally.

Bogum sighed, 'Am I bad at calming Jungkook's anger' he pouted unknowingly. Jungkook stared at Bogum weirdly.

"Why the hell are you pouting?"
Jungkook whispered yelled, don't wanting to let hear his love.

"Nothing, just thinking something else."
Bogum said chuckling nervously.

Jungkook rolled his eyes on him.

'Its really hard, tae's boyfriend has really major anger issue' he thought to himself.