You are in the need of psychiatrist!

The whole ride to the club went with Bogum's blabbering. Jungkook tried every possible way to make his angry love talk but all went in vain. He pouted heavily.

"Sorry hyungie... Please talk to me I'm sorry I will never force you to do this... I'm sowwy"
Jungkook said cutely.

Taehyung was trying hard to control his urge to kiss Jungkook.

Soon they arrived at the club, spotting Jimin who was on the entrance waiting for them. Bogum smiled at Jimin before hugging him.

"Hey koo-- Jungkook!"
Jungkook sighed at the hesitation of Jimin so he hugged him.

"I will always be your kookie"
Jungkook said to the guilty Jimin. Taehyung clenched his fist. 'Why Jungkook has to be this sweetheart?! Now I will not forgive Jungkook for this!!'

"You forgave me--"
Jimin asked happily but to his dismay Jungkook shook his head.

"We should not talk about it hyu-- Jimin-ssi"
Jungkook said giving the smile.

"I am your hyung, w-why are you addressing me f-formally?"
Jimin asked confusedly.

"How ironic? When I was in need of comfort, When I needed the support of hyung at that time, what you called me? Mentally ill! Now why do you need me to refer you hyung? You told my father to take me to psychiatrist, did protecting our love of life is that bad?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Anyways I am not mad at you, and also I didn't came for you, I came with TaeTae hyungie and Bogum hyungie because my Bogum hyungie begged to Tae, for who? You! In the whole situation there was only Bogum Hyung who supported me as a brother. So I came here for only my brother!"

Taehyung looked proud when Jungkook answered Jimin this swiftly.
'Finally!! I was going to ignore my dumb bunny but now he is safe!'

Bogum's eyes got teary.

"Kook-ah! Don't make me emotional... Let's get in"
Bogum said dragging taekook inside.

Jimin was standing outside in guilt. Regretting everything he done with Jungkook. Not only once but twice. He wiped his tears and went inside the club.

Bogum, Jimin and taekook were sitting at the counter.

Jimin was trying his best to talk with Jungkook and Taehyung but you know when a person is deeply hurt then no one can heal it. Taehyung is angry on Jimin because Jimin hurt his love, who never left his side.

Bogum sighed on the trio but he knows that Taekook were right at their place.

"TaeTae... Love you... Sowwy!! I'm saying sorry othe--"
Jungkook's pleading got cut off by an unknown lady.

"Hey handsome, wanna dance?"
A lady came towards the group. Bogum smiled at her nodding his head.

Bogum winked at them before started to dance with her... Leaving Jimin and taekook alone. He tried to approach them but to his dismay they didn't even bother to look at him.

Jimin sighed 'I guess today is not my day!' he thought and chugged the drink in one go.

Bogum forgot his phone on the counter which started to buzz. Jimin took it and made his way to Bogum. Unfortunately the effect of alcohol made him stumble on the man who was drunk as hell.

"Hey watch out you short mad person!"
Jimin whipped his head to the drunk man. I mean whatever it can happen but no one dare to call Jimin short!

So he pushed that drunk man hardly who fall on the near by glass table because of it his elbow got injured.