No one can separate 🐯🐰TAEKOOK🐰🐯

As soon as the manager indicated Lisa and Jungkook to start the fight. Lisa didn't waited a second and punched on Jungkook's face on which he stumbled slightly.

Taehyung and Bogum gasped.

Jungkook was confused, he didn't get the chance to protest. He smirked slightly.

"As I thought, just the desperate one but strong!"
Jungkook muttered that's when Lisa again raised a punch this time Jungkook grabbed her punch.

"Why so desperate girl?"
He asked to her.

Lisa smirked and kicked on Jungkook's knee on which he fall down.

"Ugh!!"
He groaned.

"I can and I will"
Lisa said.

"What the hell is happening here? Nonono I don't want her as my bodyguard!! JUNGKOOK GET UP BABY! YOU CAN DO IT!!"
Taehyung cheered Jungkook on which kook gave a faint smile.

Meanwhile sweat started to form on Bogum's forehead.

"She is indeed a gorgeous strong girl. Thank goodness I'm not at the place of Jungkook! But she is winning, and--"
Bogum shut his mouth close.

'It is not the time to talk about her Bogum, there's our Jungkookie is struggling' he thought in his mind.

'Jungkookie please fight back my brother!' Bogum cried internally.

Jungkook was groaning in pain? Lisa took it as a chance (Wrong move). She moved close to Jungkook in an attempt to give him the punch but Jungkook dodged the punch and swiftly took her right leg in his pulling it softly, which leads her to fall down on the face.

Lisa's anger increased. She stood up ready to hit Jungkook but with the speed of light he grabbed her arm turning her around before hitting on her back.

She groaned, her spine was hurting as hell.

"Told ya! Don't be desperate"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

To his surprise, she didn't stopped there. She stood up to fight back more efficiently.

Unfortunately Jungkook had to punch her, so he did, he was going to punch on her stomach but it landed on her face. Lisa fall down on the ground her lips busted and it started to bleed.

"Gorgeous! Are you fine? Jungkook please control your hands!!"
Bogum yelled, Jungkook looked over Bogum confusedly. Taehyung nudged his best friend.

"Why are you being so worried about her? It's fine that you are worried about her but don't yell at my koo."
Taehyung warned Bogum.

"N-nothing I was-- I'm sorry!"
Bogum came back to his senses and apologised making Taehyung nod his head. Lisa rolled her eyes.

Lisa didn't stopped right there. She kicked Jungkook hardly, the force of kick was so harsh that Jungkook fall on the ground and couldn't help but to cry slightly.

"KOO!!"
Taehyung panicked and immediately jogged towards his lover.

But Jungkook showed his palm to tae to make him stop, Taehyung stopped right away.

Jungkook wiped his tears, Lisa noticed it and smirked. She stood up weakly.

"Aww! Crybaby, did I hurt you so bad? I just kicked you and you are crying her like a stupid child, how will you protect your lover? weakling, cutie guy!"
Lisa pouted teasing Jungkook.

"Cutie?!"
Jungkook muttered to himself. Lisa nodded (biggest wrong move!!).

The cute word triggered Jungkook on which he stood up angrily and marched towards her before grabbing her neck tightly. Lisa was unable to process what was happening. Jungkook pushed her down tightening the grip on her neck. Her breath got uneven.