Kind hearted Kim Taehyung

All were busy in chit-chat, Jungkook felt contented.

'They aren't that bad' Jungkook thought and smiled at the bickering duo Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon broke Jin's favorite sunglasses, so Jin is scolding him while Taehyung and Jimin were laughing seeing them or we can say teasing their Joonie hyung.

Jhope was clicking picture applying various filter and was involving the sleeping figure Yoongi too. Jungkook was watching them fondly.

Everyone were engrossed but a sudden shriek made them startled.

A man all in black came running holding a knife and was ready to attack on Taehyung but Jungkook was alert he quickly held that suspicious mans wrist tightly.

Sweat pricked on Taehyung's forehead as it was so close to his neck. If there was not Jungkook then something bad might happen.

All the boys except Jimin and Taehyung were shocked at the strong effect of the 'cute' boy.

Jungkook twisted his wrist producing a crack sound, the man screamed through his lungs. Jungkook pushed him rather harshly and was kicking in his stomach continuously making him coughing blood.

"Who the hell you are trying to hurt huh?!"
Jungkook shouted and grabbed his collar, Taehyung and other were trying to control Jungkook but he was nowhere to listen.

"Tell me you bastard! why were you trying to kill him?"
Taehyung panicked because the man was struggling to breath.

Taehyung used all his strength to pull Jungkook from that man.

"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP IT HE WILL DIE!!"
Taehyung yelled from top of his lungs.
Jungkook was just glaring the half conscious man, who was coughing vigorously.

Taehyung helped the man, he gave the handkerchief to him and felt bad for his situation.

"Are you alright?"
Taehyung asked in calm voice, the man was shocked.

"What is wrong with you hyungie? He was about to kil--"
Jungkook asked getting angry on Taehyung's sweet gesture but the man interrupted.

"I-I was not g-g-going t-to kill h-him"
He said and this made Jungkook so angry that he pulled him by his collars.

"Don't you dare to lie"
Jungkook growled at the man who was shaking his head continuously, Taehyung sighed and place his hands on Jungkook shoulder.

"Let him speak kook"
"No hyung I'm not leaving him!"
Taehyung gestured the man to not panick.

"U-um Jungkook let--"
Hoseok tried to say but Jungkook glared him making Hoseok gulp in fear and to stop talking further.

Jimin, Suga and Jin were enjoying the show because they all know that Jungkook is right.

Namjoon was only there who was mostly composed and tried to calm the situation.

"At least for just this time listen to Taehyung, please"
Namjoon pleaded, Jungkook calmed down a bit.

"Please koo~"
Taehyung said softly, finally Jungkook left that person and went to washroom to calm his anger down.

"Now tell us what were you saying?"
Taehyung asked the man who was shivering slightly and was hissing time to time because of the wrist.

"Ac-actually I was not g-going to kill you, I just wa-wanted some money"
The man said looking at the flour.

"Very funny! Don't joke around and just spill the truth... If you were not trying to kill him what about the knife"
Jin said slightly yelling.