Don't invade in my privacy!

"What? Don't lie Yeonju"
Myeongseok yelled at him.

"I am speaking the truth, that Jimin was l-literally bleeding a-and that boy wasn't having any type of g-guilt... I'm su-sure Taehyung will tell him and the next turn will be o-o-our's"

Yeonju said shakily,

"Shut up Yeonju! Nothing will happen."
"But what if he spilt the truth?"
Yeonju asked scaredly.

"He will not"
Saying so Myeongseok sat on his respective chair casually.

'Something bad will happen Myeongseok and I'm sure about it' Yeonju sighed and left from his office to do his work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💜🐯🐰🏢💜

Taekook heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"

Jimin entered smiling sweetly, Taehyung frowned because this is the first time Jimin waited patiently after knocking the door.

Taehyung observed his soulmate and felt a tug in his heart when he saw his injured head.

"TaeTae this is the file you have to recheck, and how's you back now?"
Jungkook closed his eyes in guilt, despite of his head injury Jimin is asking about Taehyung's wound.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, Jimin sensed it.

"Taehyung! Don't glare at him. He isn't at fault, an--"
Taehyung cut him off.

"Don't defend him Jimin, anyways Jungkook apologise to chim right now"
Taehyung said rather harshly.

"Tae--"
"Come chim sit here, let me see your wound"
Taehyung made Jimin sit on the couch and caressed it lightly.

Jungkook made his way to Jimin and grabbed his soft palm in his and sat on knees.

"I'm sorry hyungie"
"Don't be koo--"
Jungkook cut him off.

"Listen to me hyungie, I know acted impulsive, I can't see a s-scratch on Taehyung hyung so I didn't think twice and pushed you and I never thought that t-this wi-wil--"
Jimin cut him off sensing that Jungkook is close to cry.

"Hey, kookie, calm down... No need to say sorry and you know what if I was at your place I have done the same as you did? I too can't see a scratch on--"

"That doesn't mean that he will push you chim!"
Jimin shut his eyes close at his dumb soulmate.

"I'm sorry to say Taehyung sir but I came here to protect you and not minding the emotional shits, then also I cared for Jimin hyung and I am guilty so Jimin hyung I'm soo sorry it's just I just saw the blood and pushed you"
Jungkook said void of emotion and wiped his tears harshly.

"Kookie don't mind his words and I'm fine can't you see hm?"
Jimin softly caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Meanwhile Taehyung felt hurt when Jungkook called him sir.

"Okay, both solve this matter immediately I can't see my both lovelies sad or upset"
Jimin giggled and squished Jungkook's cheek making Jungkook smile.

Taehyung didn't respond to Jimin and stood up and started to do his work.

"TaeTae"
Jimin whined but Jungkook didn't bother to look at his side.

"Fine!"
Taehyung fake smiled at both of them.

"Okay whatever, TaeTae you know what we have decided for today right?"
Jimin winked at him. Jungkook squinted his eyebrow.

"What you have decided?"
Jungkook asked to Jimin.

"Oh it's not important for you"
Jimin giggled.