Apologising....

"Are you sure bear?"
Mr. Kim asked squinting his eyebrows making Taehyung nod his head

"If you are sure then I don't have any problem baby"
Mr. Kim patted his son's hairs lovingly.

"Okay now go take rest tomorrow you have auditions"
Mr. Kim said softly.

"And what about o-office?"
Taehyung asked.

"Oh that... Don't worry about it I have a plan for it, but you aren't taking resignation right now, is it?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Tomorrow there will be audition and the result of it will come in the week or two, so I am going to resign after it.  Whatever the result will come whether it is positive or negative I will resign from our company. I want to focus on it only!"
Mr. Kim nodded in understatement.

"Okay, bear, now go to sleep..."
Taehyung nodded and made his way to his room

'I should tell this to kook, he will be very happy, at least he will be diverted by this chao, I guess'
He thought to himself.

He stood infront of Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door but got no response, so he twist the door knob and sighed in relief when it wasn't locked.

As he entered the room he saw Jungkook sleeping with his boxing gloves. Eyes were swollen and cheeks were stained in tears.

Taehyung's heart dropped when Jungkook was clutching the gloves tightly as if he is holding his life. He caressed Jungkook's cheek and a lone tear slide down his cheek

"If I was strong enough, then you don't have to get involve in this mess... If I wasn't weak... Then dad would never hired a bodyguard and don't have to l-lost your dream... But I will make sure to heal your every wound"
Taehyung muttered caressing his cheeks.

"I know bun you did wrong and it was very hard to digest the fact that you have been abandoned to pursue your dream baby... I will make e-everything alright"
Taehyung said softly wiping his tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Um Jeon, are you sleeping?"
Mr. Kim whispered through the door.

Mr. Jeon was wide awake even Mrs Jeon too.

He opened the door. And Mr. Kim entered chuckling nervously.

"Thank goodness you didn't slept, I wanna have a talk with you"
Mr. Kim awkwardly stated.

"If you are here to make me understand then you may go"
Mr. Jeon said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Honey, you can't talk with him like this! Remember we are at his house, right?"
Mrs Jeon reminded it to her husband

"No... Beautiful lady, it's your house too, after all Jungkook is like my son"
Mr. Kim said in smooth voice.

"After all this chaos happened you still think Jungkook as your son"
Mr. Kim smirked slightly.

"Buddy, for your kind information it was misunderstanding, he thought Bogum was misbehaving with Taehyung--"
Mr. Jeon cut him off.

"But it doesn't mean that Jungkook has the right to beat to the pulp of Bogum. That child had gone through many hardships, he deserves happiness... This time I can't hide my son's stupidity"
Mr. Jeon said huffing angrily.

"Snatching his dream is not the better option buddy"
Mr. Kim deadpanned.

"I don't care, if this normal misunderstanding made Bogum miserable then think about the future, what if he started the academy and any of the student didn't listened to him properly then? He will hurt them too!"
He stated yelling slightly.

Mr. Bodyguard ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें