Can change myself for your Love

Taehyung went to his hyung's place empty heart, he can feel that Jungkook is very upset but doesn't show.

Jungkook was helping Mrs. Kim in kitchen.

"Kookie, don't worry baby he will forgive you, it isn't his fault baby. I'm sorry the way he is behaving with you Mrs. Kim said apologetically.

"Oh my goodness eomma, why are you saying sorry, hm? It was not his fault. I was at fault and now I'm getting it back, so chill. You know what, your ice cold son is melting now and you know what today we had lunch together"
Jungkook giggled while saying so

"Wow its progress then!"
Mrs. Kim squished his cheeks.

"It is all because of my charms"
Jungkook flipped his hairs sassily.
Mrs. Kim started to laugh.

"Yeah, that's true. Anyways your TaeTae hyungie will be having dinner with his hyung's, so we will have our dinner, call your appa okay"
Jungkook nodded and left to call his appa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning

In Taehyung's cabin

Taekook were engrossed in work. Taehyung averted his gaze on Jungkook, who was working pouting heavily.

Everything was running smoothly, Taehyung noticed the lot of changes in Jungkook's behaviour. He was sorting all the problems calmly or we can say tried to be calm.

Jimin was impressed would be an understatement. He was happy that Jungkook is trying to understand the situations calmly.

"Um koo--"
Taehyung's words cut off by knock on the door.

After giving the permission to come in both of them widen their eyes when they saw Myeongseok approaching smirking slightly.

Taehyung was scared, he glanced at Jungkook who was boring holes in Myeongseok's soul by glaring.

To Taehyung's surprise, Jungkook was just glaring at him, Myeongseok noticed it but shrugged off.

He grabbed the chair infront of Taehyung and sat down.

"Woah! It is a very rare scene to see, right honey~"
Myeongseok roamed his eyes over Jungkook's body.

"Why are you here Myeongseok?"
Taehyung asked coldly

"Come on Taehyung, I'm your senior. How many times I have to make you remind that address me with respect, hm?"
Myeongseok sighed irritatedly.

He glanced at Jungkook who was spitting fire through his eyes.

"Aww don't look at me like that baby"
Taehyung snapped his head at Myeongseok.
He fumed in anger.

"Myeongseok yo--"
Taehyung got cut off by Myeongseok.

"Don't shout you foolish man! Don't you know I can file complaint against you and your cute assistant!"
Myeongseok said in challenging tone.

"What do you want?"
This time Jungkook asked.

"You"
Myeongseok said smirking that's it Taehyung lost the control and grabbed the collar of Myeongseok.

"How dare you!"
Myeongseok laughed darkly and pry off Taehyung hand.

He raised the punch to hit Taehyung but Jungkook grabbed it tightly.

"I ask what do you need? If you are here to create unwanted mess then leave, otherwise I'm going to file a complaint against you for mentally harassing me and Taehyung sir"
Myeongseok rolled his eyes.