Bad idea!

Taekook were in office and from morning Myeongseok didn't bother them and seeing Myeongseok not doing anything. Yeonju was confused.

"What is wrong with you?"
Yeonju asked Myeongseok.

"What's wrong with me?"

"That's what I'm asking bro!"
He said sternly.

"Why are you asking me Yeonju? Please go I have so much work pending, already."
Myeongseok said ignoring Yeonju's stare completely.

"I'm observing you since morning whenever you are with that Taehyung and his assistant your face looks pale!"
He said shouting loudly making Myeongseok roll his eyes.

"I'm not looking pale"
Myeongseok said calmly.

"Oh really! Then why aren't you controlling that shit he is happy today and his assistant you were going to teach them a lesson now, right? What happen to you?"

"I'm not interested Yeonju please"
Yeonju squinted his eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you are backing from your plan--"

"SHUT UP!!"
Myeongseok shouted making Yeonju startled.

"I'll not shut up until you tell me... Fine!! There's no need to tell me anything I'm going by myself to teach him a lesson"
Yeonju spat. Myeongseok stared at him for a whole minute and then nodded.

"Okay!! That's a great idea, it's better if you will teach him lesson right, go I'm happy!"
Myeongseok said smirking slightly.
Yeonju frowned but nodded nonetheless.

At Taehyung's cabin

The door burst opened by Jimin making taekook flinched. Taehyung frowned but relaxed when he saw his soulmate.

"YOU DUMBHEAD PERSON!!"
Jimin marched towards Taehyung cursing loudly, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Before Jimin reach to Taehyung, he was pulled by Jungkook, and Jungkook was gonna punch him but Taehyung shouted.

"JUNGKOOK! he is my friend!"
Jungkook paused, his punch and jimin's nose were just an inch close. This made Jimin's heart beat stop for a while and then again he shouted.

"Woah! My pretty nose, thank goodness Tae you stopped him."
He made his way to Taehyung and they hugged each other.

But suddenly Taehyung coughed when he got a punch from Jimin.

"Ugh Jimin!! Why you hit me?"
Jungkook came running to Taehyung he glared at Jimin and was going to raise his hand but Jimin spoke,

"I was on leave for one day and you didn't call me!! You don't care about me anymore!"
Jimin made crying face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his over dramatic friend.

"Oh don't overreact Chim and I was bu--"

"Okay it's fine no need to say sorry you can give me treat like dumpling!"
He said smiling. Taehyung was going to say but Jimin spoke once again,

"Anyways who's this cutie? Ready to punch my nose? Eh?"
Jimin asked pointing to Jungkook.

'Why everyone call me cute!?' Jungkook thought in mind glaring at Jimin, Jimin noticed the glared and laughed awkwardly.

'Did I said something wrong!?' Jimin thought.

"Oh he? Actually he is Jungkook, my bodyguard plus assistant."
Taehyung said smiling and Jungkook frowned, because Taehyung is the person who has restricted to tell anyone about the bodyguard thing and now he is introducing him to Jimin.