The Actual Bodyguard!

The next day arrived fast as expected, Jungkook got ready and made his way to Taehyung's room.

Usually Jungkook will just knock on the door and wait for Taehyung's response but this time Jungkook just went inside without waiting for any reply.

Taehyung was almost ready. Jungkook entered in his room making Taehyung flinch.

"Oh kook! You scared me once again! Why you have to be this cruel?"
Taehyung made a crying face.

"So what? I'm your bodyguard plus best friend I guess? So I can enter anytime and moreover it's your fault that you don't lock your room"
Jungkook said shrugging his shoulder casually and sat on the bed.

"Yes yes, Mr cute bodyguard"
Taehyung showed his boxy smile. A beautiful shy smile crept on Jungkook's lips because he got compliment from his crush, duh!

"Just a while kook then we will have our breakfast and will head to office okay"
Jungkook nodded.

"Take your time, hyungie"
Jungkook said and started to scroll in his mobile.

~Few minutes later~

"Okay I'm done let's go!"
"Yes eomma and appa are waiting for us from at least 10 minutes. "
Taehyung looked at him confusedly.

"I know that they always waits for us to come but how do you know the exact time?"
Taehyung asked confusedly while Jungkook just shrugged.

"Of course hyungie, through the chat! I'm talking in our group chat"
Now the confusion of Taehyung grew more.

"Group chat? But I didn't get any notification."
Taehyung checked his mobile, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"How would you know Mr. Kim Taehyung? When you yourself muted our notification"
Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Ah! Jungkook they both are waiting for us right? Come fast, let's not make them wait more."
Taehyung hurriedly made his way downstairs, Jungkook chuckled seeing his cute hyungie.

At downstairs

Everyone were almost done eating their breakfast and Mrs. Kim already went in her room, so Mr. Kim asked Taehyung,

"Why you came early yesterday?"
Taehyung gulped down the food.
Jungkook eyed both father-son duo carefully.

"I-I was done with work early!"
Jungkook glanced at Taehyung suspiciously.

'Wasn't he tired yesterday? He himself told eomma that he was stressed and now he is saying that he was done with work?' Jungkook sighed, thinking that it's again a lie by Taehyung. Jungkook don't understand that why Taehyung is defending those person.

"As per my information, the work load comparing any other day was much more yesterday, Taehyung?"
Mr. Kim said sternly, Taehyung closed his eyes in distress.

Mr. Kim called Taehyung by his full name and this moment both Taehyung and Jungkook know that Taehyung messed up, but to cover the situation Taehyung tried to defend.

"N-no dad--"
"Don't you dare to lie! Jimin gave me all information regarding yesterday's work load, and to say that there was plenty of works pending and there was not a single chance to take a half day leave I guess"

Mr. Kim firmly stated making Taehyung drown in guilt for lying.

"It isn't necessary my boy that I should be always present in the office, so now tell me why you took a half day leave..."
Mr. Kim continued.

"And why are you lying in the first place, Taehyung? Jungkook wasn't just one day with you and I'm hearing a lie from you? Please tell me bear what is happening to you, can't I solve this, hm? Can't you share your problems with your dad?"