TaeTae left his decency.

"Woah TaeTae hyungie you are looking very handsome today"
Jungkook said in amusement.

Taehyung and jungkook were working in the office. Taehyung's face was glowing comparing to any other days so Jungkook couldn't help but to compliment his boyfriend.

"You mean to say I don't look handsome other days?"
Taehyung pouted.

"No you always look handsome hyung, but today there's something different."
Jungkook said making Taehyung nod his head.

'There is indeed something bun, just wait for some days baby and watch the drama!' Taehyung smirked secretly.

Their bubble of his thought broke by the knock on the door.

Yeonju came smirking, who knows why?

Jungkook clenched his fist but composed knowing that he will not do anything because Myeongseok promised him, right? Wrong!  We are here talking about Myeongseok and he can't stay silent.

After witnessing the scene which happened few days earlier with Jungkook, the scaredy cat like Yeonju too became wild thinking to hit Jungkook.

He hardly wanted to take the revenge on Jungkook, for insulting him in front of his junior. So today thinking about it he came in Taehyung's cabin.

'I thought drama will start after some days but the prey came towards us by himself'
Taehyung smirked observing the gesture of that shit head Yeonju.

"Erm? Why are you here Yeonju?"
Yeonju glared at Taehyung who hung his head low pretending that he is scared of Yeonju.

"I-I am sorry s-sir, please tell me why are you here?"
Taehyung asked feared written on his face or we can say our TaeTae is great in acting.

"Because I wanted to enjoy"
Yeonju said directly looking to Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly.

"What do you mean?"
Taehyung gritted his teeth while saying so.

"Can't you see? I want to take reve--"
"But it was already decided that you will not bother!"
Jungkook yelled at Yeonju who rolled his eye.

"Calm down boy! It was Myeongseok who beaten you, I was not able to beat you, I too want to take revenge"
Yeonju said pouting heavily, Jungkook wanted to puke seeing the disgusted pouting Yeonju.

"You will not touch him"
Said Taehyung growling lowly.

"What? Who the hell are you tell me?"
Yeonju fake gasped.

"Come on bab--"
"Mine your stupid language Yeonju!"
Taehyung slammed his hands on table getting up angrily.

"Hyungie calm down, please"
Jungkook said pleading to Taehyung who instantly melt for that doe eyes.

"Good, so are you coming to me or shall I come to you?"
Yeonju said smirking.

'No I can't let him beat me, it hurts! Damn it!!' Jungkook slowly... very slowly stepped to Yeonju whose smirk grew wider.

But before Jungkook could face Yeonju Taehyung came in between both of them.

Taehyung's back was facing Jungkook. That's why Jungkook wasn't able to see Taehyung's facial expression.

Yeonju for the first time turned pale after seeing Taehyung's deadly expression. He is habitat to Taehyung's fearful face.

"You want him Yeonju sir~"
Taehyung creepily stated.

Yeonju tried to be strong and nodded his head. Taehyung scooted away from both of them and shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Okay then, touch him..."
Jungkook widen his eyes.

'Why he is behaving like this?' Jungkook confusedly glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung was showing no emotion, Yeonju smirked.

"Finally you got some brain"
Yeonju said and raised his fist on Jungkook who closed his eyes shut ready to feel the impact but none came.

He opened the eyes to see Yeonju was on the ground and Taehyung was standing still.

Jungkook widen his eyes. He rubbed his eyes numerous times but the scene was same.

"H-how dar-- HOW DARE YOU!!"
Yeonju stood up ready to punch Taehyung but he swiftly dodged it.

Yeonju was shock very shock, Taehyung removed his tie and tied up Yeonju's hand who was contemplating with the situation.

Realisation hit him and he glared at Taehyung.

"Why did you t-tied me?"
Yeonju asked in somewhat broken voice.

Taehyung bent down to Yeonju's level smirking dangerously.

"Because you tried to hurt my love, isn't it?"
Yeonju furrowed his eyebrows.

"L-love?"
Taehyung nodded.

"Yes love! You beat me, you have hurt me enough, I endured it thinking you are my seniors. But the day-- The day you dared to hurt my love, I can't help but to leave my weak side."
Taehyung said the last sentence growling lowly.

"Are you seeing this person, he is the love of my life a single touch and you will see the worst of it"
Taehyung said side hugging his already shocked bunny.

Taehyung chuckled at his bunny's reaction. He turned his head towards Yeonju.

"Now listen here you pathetic b*tch of a person, I'm warning you if you ever hurt my Jungkook.... Oh forget about hurting... If you thought about hurting my angel then this Kim Taehyung swears you will see the dangerous side of me"

Taehyung continued.

"You are shocked right, that why I stopped only at one punch? Because you didn't touched my bun on that day and today too whether it was because of me but then also... so keep in mind. I love peace and I am expecting peace from you too"
Taehyung said but Yeonju didn't uttered any word.

"Am I clear Yeonju-ssi?"
Yeonju just nodded blankly.

"Verbal answer!"
Taehyung growled.

"Y-yes Taehyung!"
Taehyung hummed.

"Good... Now I'm untying you but remember if any of this things you uttered infront of Myeongseok then I will make sure that my dad I mean to say Mr. Kim will get to know everything you did to me and my Jungkookie! Okay."
Taehyung said while untying his hand.

Yeonju nodded and ran hurriedly out of the cabin.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook who was shocked as hell.

Taehyung gave a small peck on his cute button nose.

"Kookoo~ he's gone"
Taehyung said to Jungkook who came out of his dreamland

"What was it?"
Jungkook asked in daze while Taehyung smirked.

"Did you like it?"
Taehyung asked.

Jungkook only nodded his head, Taehyung thought Jungkook isn't impressed so he sulked but the next moment Jungkook jumped on his TaeTae hyungie happily.

"I loved it hyungie!! You are best. I am very happy today"
Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"See if you tried hard you can do whatever you wanted to!"
Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's cheeks multiple time earning a soft nod from him.

"It's only because of you my boxing coach!"
Taehyung exclaimed.

Jungkook got shy and hide his head in Taehyung's chest.

"I'm very happy for you hyung!"
Jungkook said in small voice.

"Now he will not bother you anymore, right?"
Jungkook asked on which Taehyung sighed.

"No kook, he will not bother for now but I know he will not keep quiet."
Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"I don't care now, I know my hyungie can manage it!"
Jungkook giggled.

"It's the first step to bring happiness!"