His Sandman..

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

He knew how creepy it'd sound if he told others the truth about her. 

How he's seen her since he was a child. 

She was his friend friend, his first guardian angel, his first hope. 

She's never left him while others were forced out of his life by the call of Death. 

He knew her name, her true name.

Written among the stars as he laid sleeping. 

He knew how others called her, the wrong name.

The name she's rumoured to be were given by the people's faith and desire for happy and peaceful dreams. 

But the name she's only told him was the name gifted to her in her magically birth a name chosen for her as any other parent would name their child. 

She's never left him.

Even in the darkest days of his life, she's appeared as his only light. 

Never forcing blissful and sweet dreams into his mind but at least leaving him to feel safe and seen. 

He's always been content and protected in her care. 

She was the one that everyone would see before death. 

The ghosting shadow that filled everyone's eyes as they take their final breaths. 

Some would see their lives flash before their eyes, some seeing lost loves ones and others just seeing a flash of light. 

It was always her. 

She sprinkled her magic dust, letting them see what they desired most of all in their final moments and allowing them to lay in comfort as they shakily breath their final breath.

She left them die peacefully before passing their soul to Death, leaving them in his capable and caring hands. 

He loves her. 

Not loved but love. 

He wasn't sure when he knew he felt that way for her, he just knew and lived with that knowledge. 

He's lost everyone but her, and she's never left even when he's screamed for her to leave. 

She's always stayed, always waiting to keep him content and safe in his dreams. 

Even when he's conscious and hurt, she stand close by watching him. 

A hand pressed to his cheek, using her power to numb the pain as much as her powers allowed by pressing good memories or thoughts into his mind. 

Pressing a kiss to his forehead when she knows he has no choice but to stay awake due to his wounds or soldiers needing his help. Her kiss letting the fear and fright she's kept at bay to slip in for a split seconds and force adrenaline sparked by that darkness to fuel him.