Chapter 42

Hello there, somebody - everybody. How are you all? Thank you so very much for voting and commenting, oh and also for sharing this story and adding to your libraries. So many people are reading this story and Lara's here very happy. :)

Here's the next chapter. I don't want to keep blabbering about this chap but I'm only going to say that - it's going to be very much exciting. ;)

Dedicated to @yasremah14.

________________________________________________

Slowly waking up for the second time in the morning after Brandan had cooed her back to sleep so soothingly Emma was greeted with his same affectionate and concerned eyes staring back at her.

She didn't know if her heart could ever soar more than this, pleasurefully beating so faster than it had ever been.

"You're still here."

She lifted her hand up to have a feel of that stubbly cheek of his which was arousing so many sensual things inside her just by the sight of it but feeling like she was levitating off the ground with no gravity to hold her down by the hypnotizing smile that crooked on his lips, she didn't know when in midway her hand paused - like her brain was out and dead.

Brandan's larger hand met her's halfway, with a slight smile he led it on to his cheek so that she could really feel it. Tingles spread through from the tips of her fingers till the ends of her toes.

Was she on drugs? Emma wondered amazed.

"Yes, I'm still here..."

Brandan whispered for there was no need to speak louder than this, they were so close... they could clearly hear their unsteady heartbeats, so pleasantly synchronized with one another.

".. and I'll always be. " He finished.

Speechless she closed her eyes seeing him slowly leaning down towards her. She waited for his warm and seducing lips upon her own quivering ones... but instead she felt them on her forehead.

She didn't feel disappointed, the act of such tender affection was as much seducing.

---------------

--------------------