Chapter 12

Authors note:

Hello everyone, I know some of you are wondering why I've spelled the name " Brandan " and not " Brandon ". There's a reason guys, I picked my cousins name for the main male character of this story and my dear cousin's name is spelled just like this. So I hope this thing wouldn't confuse you anymore huh.

And anybody who want's to suggest me reading a good story you are reading or you are writing, please do so without any hesitation. I like reading good books and all your suggestions are welcome with open arms.

Here's the next chapter of " You're Still the one ". Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. And don't be shy to give me helpful... constructive suggestions, that would help me to improve my writing.

__________________________

__________________________________

Sammy patted Ross's head smiling while Sarah hugged it's neck giggling happily. Savanah gave both the kids a serious look.

"Now, Ross's responsibility is in your hands for three hours while I go to hospital for check-ups, take care of him, ok?" The old woman said fixing the scarf around her neck.

Ross was Savanah's dog, an oversized hound. It was a foot larger than Sarah and Sammy. Both the kids loved Ross. Savanah named Ross after her late husband, trust her to name a dog after the love of her life. No wonder, all the neighbours called her crazy. But she was defiant, calling the action only fair as she dug up this creative way and make it seem like his husband was always around.

Sammy tried to restrain the grin from spreading across his lips, he was not too fond of showing emotions, at least he tried not to as much as he could.

Sarah enthusiastically replied, "Otay, Savanah dada."

Why she called mrs. Savanah "dada" was an unknown mystery but mrs. Savanah really liked being called that, not that she would ever confess that.

While Savanah was locking her house door, Sammy held the dogs leash. Immediately that made Sarah scrunch her brows. She pulled away from hugging Ross's neck and tried to snatch the leash from Sammy's clutch.

Sarah whined, "I get to hold the leash."

Now, how could Sammy let that happen, holding Ross's leash was a big responsibility that Sammy couldnt let away from his hand. So he held his chin up and clutched the leash tighter.

"No sarah. I am already holding it, I got to it first." Sammy said annoyed.

Sarah again tried to rip it away from Sammy's hand making Sammy to fall down on his back but still he didnt let go. Sarah was now over Sammy fighting tooth and nail, Ross made a desperate yelp pulling his tongue out and lolling while they rolled over on the grass. 

In a dash Savanah was beside them yelling, at the same time fiddling with her unlit cigerrate. "Ohh you kids! what are you doing, do you want your mommy to kill me for this, not that I am scared of her but still. Stand up now."

Sarah and Sammy with embarrassed faces stood up. Savanh tapped her chin with her forefinger thinking hard about what to do that would satisfy both the kids. The problem was both of them wanted to hold the leash but unfortunately there was only one. And an idea immediately clicked into her weird, wicked brain. 

So after a few minutes, Sarah and Sammy were both very happy, smiling and satisfied. Ross had two leashes hooked to its herness, Sammy was holding one leash and Sarah was holding the other.

Savanah wiped her hands on the sides of her maxi dress with a proud grin.

"I am a genious.", she exclaimed.