CHAPTER 70

Walking quietly on tiptoes, Xiang Yi Mo was preparing to creep out of bed.

Only after moving gently did she realise that her whole body was so sore and weak, and her legs were trembling as if she had been run over by some car.

However, what was surprising was that the area between her legs, which should have been the hardest hit, did not feel any discomfort.

Xiang Yi Mo glanced at the two asleep men from the corners of her eyes.

Subconsciously, she even slowed down her breathing.

As she thought she was about to escape from this place, her whole face lit up once she was within reach of the bedside.

Suddenly, her ankle was clasped by some force, catching her off guard.

Xiang Yi Mo’s body stiffened violently. The next second, she felt a hand around her waist, suddenly picking her up.

The ceiling spun before her eyes. When she returned to her senses, she was already pulled into the man’s arms.

The hot chest pressed against her smooth back.

They were so close that even the sound of one another’s heartbeats was clear. His attenuated fingers came around her chest from behind and lifted her jaw to make her turn her head…to face him.

“Mo Mo is trying to go somewhere, hm?”

His hot breath puffed over, accompanied by the man’s low, pleasant voice and the faint scent of his cedar.

“Let me guess, Mo Mo isn’t going to say that she got drunk last night and then forgot what happened, is she?”

It was impossible to discern joy or anger in Lu Wang Chen’s manner of speech.

However, Xiang Yi Mo felt some indescribable danger. His gaze was so hot that her heart shook, and those eyes were so deep and moving that one dared not look directly at them.

Her body struggled subconsciously. But even in her normal state, she couldn’t break free from his grasp, let alone the fact that she was not even strong enough to do so now.

Without any choice, she averted her gaze, only to meet another pair of deep, intriguing eyes.

For a moment, she didn’t even know where to look.

“Mo Mo, if you’ve forgotten…it’s not like we can’t physically make you think about it now.”

Ji Heng Yu’s breath leaned over and was getting increasingly closer to her.

The man’s hand holding her jaw slid down, and just that one movement made Xiang Yi Mo feel aroused.

Her beautiful torso trembled slightly. The man grasped one side of her breasts blatantly. His hot palms kneaded the soft flesh of her mounds.

His fingers seemed to carry a hot electric current as they crushed over the cute little pink nipples twice.

The body memory was terrifying.

Each movement provoked a familiar tingling sensation.

“Mmm, don’t ah… mmph.”

Before she could say anything else, her mouth was sealed by Ji Heng Yu’s thin lips, swallowing the words between their fiercely pressed lips and teeth.

A hot tongue entwined, making it wet and supple.

He kissed her with increasing skill. Xiang Yi Mo was almost instantly wet with just that one kiss and the teasing of his fingertips on her chest.

The little pussy was filled with lewd juices, and the depths became weak from the emptiness.

Her body seemed to be vaguely yearning for something. She twisted her hips impatiently and felt the hotness of a prominent bulge against her waist.

Of course, Xiang Yi Mo knew what it was.

Another shiver ran down her spine, and she couldn’t help but recall what it felt like to have this object going in and out of her last night.

It was long, thick and hot, and extraordinarily stiff.

It penetrated her with an extraordinarily sore and swollen feeling, making a mess inside her.

With a shudder, Xiang Yi Mo pushed Ji Heng Yu with her tiny hands and withdrew her tongue. “I didn’t forget… don’t—don’t do it anymore….”

“You didn’t forget?” He spoke louder with his low voice and thought of his previous experience of failure that served as a lesson for him. “Then, is Mo Mo planning to run away after waking up in preparation to become ruthless after the penis is pulled out of your pussy [1] and pretend not to know us?”

[1] 拔穴无情(bá xué wú qíng)- This phrase is not commonly used. The more commonly used phrase is “拔屌无情[bá diǎo wú qíng]- to become ruthless after pulling out one’s dick. It means that one doesn’t have any feelings after sex. It is generally used to describe a person that pretended not to know the other person or turned their back against them after taking advantage of that person.”

After Sleeping With My Childhood Friend's Best Friends   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें