Colorful Walk Home - 💜

Colorful Walk Home⩻⋉────────⋊⩼When Miya asks to walk and has a small confessing for you⩻⋉────────⋊⩼Fluff ⩻⋉────────⋊⩼

Colorful Walk Home
⩻⋉────────⋊⩼
When Miya asks to walk and has a small confessing for you
⩻⋉────────⋊⩼
Fluff
⩻⋉────────⋊⩼

"Y/N..COULD I WALK you home today..?" Miya asked you shyly picking at the hem of his uniform. You looked up from your notebook and smiled up at him. "Sure if we can stop by a 7/11 on the way"

Miya's eyes brightened at your acceptance but he hid it well by a monotone expression. "Sure that's fine with me" he said nodded

⩻⋉────────⋊⩼

"So why did you wanna walk with me exactly?" The walk was quiet for a while until you finally spoke.

"Oh uhm-...because I had something to tell you" Miya looked down as he spoke not really having the courage to say much.

"Well what is it?" You stopped walking so you gave him you full attention.

"Well...uhm- Y/n..I li-"

"Cat!" You ran away from Miya and over to the the black cat meowing on the side of the road. The scratched and pet the small stray and it purred to you in response. It was a Snow White cat that seemed to be a Persian.

"What are you doing out here hm..?" The cat just meowed and you continued to pet it. Miya walked up next to you.

"So...I take it you like Cats?" He stared at down at the Snow White cat but looked at you every so often.

"Yeah, I always wanted one but my mom said no, she doesn't like animals all that much."

"Oh...that's sad...but- back to what I wanted to tell you."

You nodded and stopped petting the cat. It ran away after that and that meant you and Miya returned to your walk back home

"So..." he started. You looked at him and tilted your head

"Sooo...? What is it?"

He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. He played with the hem of his uniform shorts and sighed.

"I like you Y/n..a lot..."

You stopped walking and looked at him. You blinked a few times before your gasped. "Wait really? That's why you wanted to walk with me? To tell me that?"

Miya nodded, he looked down again. "Yes, yeah-yeah it is.."

He face turned a bright red and you looked at him for a few more moments.

"Well isn't this a colorful walk home!"
⩻⋉────────⋊⩼
394 words

Sorry I haven't updated this book or many of my others. School's starting for me now so updates will prolly be really slow. 😔