Fallout lover - 🖤💜

Fallout Lover⪓⁆──────⁅⪔In which you and Miya had a falling out but reconnected ⪓⁆──────⁅⪔

Fallout Lover
⁆──────⁅
In which you and Miya had a falling out but reconnected
⪓⁆──────⁅⪔

MIYA STARED at his messages from you. In fact there was nothing at all from you, it seemed like you'd just walked off the surface of the earth in a week. You had a sudden school transfer all the way back to America, you stopped calling, texting. You completely left him.

You two fell out, but Miya's mind always wondered what happened to you. Over the coarse of two years he still wondered.

Now 15, his second year of highschool, he still wondered.

But his wondering would come to a clear end.

As quickly and suddenly as you left, you were back. You transferred into the same highschool as Miya. You were back from America to Japan again. It felt like the world slowed for Miya in that instance when he saw you again, your figure sightly matured since he last saw. Voice ever so slightly changed as well.

"Go ahead, introduce yourself" the teacher tapped your shoulder and you looked up. Your eyes met with Miya's green ones almost immediately.

"I'm...L/n Y/n...nice to meet you" there were a few murmurs and whispers about you being a foreigner. Some girls seemed genuinely interested to be friends and guys eyed you, no ill intentions but with interest. The only person in shock was Miya himself.

His shock turned into panic when you were seated next to him. You walked over to him and locked eyes before you sat.

"Hi Miya" your voice came out with a slight shake, Miya stared at you in clear disbelief. After two years of hearing nothing from you, you just showed up out of nowhere just like how you left without a trace.

"Hi Y/n..." his voice was but a whisper, only meant for you to head in that moment. You sat down and Miya's heart felt like it was doing cartwheels inside him with how hard it was beating. He feared that you'd be able to hear the beating of his heart, his thoughts, know what's going on with his feelings.

His blush was already plainly visible, a pink color dusted across the cheeks and nose of his face. He stared at you but kept it discreet as to not draw attention.

The lesson continued at normal but Miya wasn't focused on it. For the first time in his entire life he finally found something more important than his grades.

You.

He watched you take notes, doodle occasionally, he missed you. It was plainly obvious by how he stared. He wanted to talk to you but knew now wasn't the time, he had all day to talk to you.

"I have all day, don't get worked up." He wasn't even mad at the fact you  cut him off and fell out without much of a trace. He saw you again and would do whatever it took to get you back.

You were his best friend.

You were...much more than that to him. If anything, he loved you. More than you could ever imagine. He'd do whatever it took to get you back.

⪓⁆──────⁅⪔

I'm ending this here because this was going to be a smallllll peek at what I was planning to do with Miya.

I wanna give him not just a oneshot book but his own fanfic. His own x reader.

I have a delectable angsty and fluffy idea for him that I think would work well and this is only a thought of what I have planned 🤗

Anyways

Bye!
⪓⁆──────⁅⪔

594 words