ღ︎03

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

once you'd sat back down, you suddenly felt very exposed in your outfit, wishing you'd brought a sweatshirt. you tucked your legs into your chest and rested your head on your knees, giving yourself some comfort.

you noticed chris reach over matt and grab a hoodie, placing it on your head and rested his arm on behind you on back of the couch. you smiled at him and slipped it on, feeling more relaxed.

you also noticed chris had 3 nuggets and half his fries left and he wasn't eating them. you debated taking some or not but before you could decide yourself, your stomach grumbled.

chris looked at you and whispered in your ear, "eat the food, julie. i know you're hungry."

you sighed, taking the rest of his food as you started to eat it. he moved his arm from the back of the couch to your shoulders and you felt at peace.

once you finished the small amount of food and  placed it on the table. you rested your head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

@thebesttriplet

liked by @mattybtheboy and othersthebesttriplet mfs fell asleep cuddling on movie night?!? outrageous 🤯😱

thebesttriplet mfs fell asleep cuddling on movie night?!? outrageous 🤯😱

posionedivy the chris and jules shippers are gonna go crazy for this

user OMG?!?!?!

user wait are they together?

mattybtheboy I SENT THIS TO YOU IN SECRET MOTHERFUCKER
↳︎thebesttriplet should've thought about that huh

user ewwwwww PDA

user chris would never date her lol

urmomshousemf they're gonna kill u when they see this

"wake up idiots." you heard nick say, shaking you.

"what the fuck dude." chris said slowly sitting up.

"how about you get of the couch and go to bed like a normal fucking person." nick retorted.

"james and ivy left like an hour ago." matt added, "it's like 1am i'm going to sleep."

"oh shit it's that late?" you said, having sat up fully. "i should get home then." you yawned, standing up from the couch.

"nah just stay in my room with me, i'll give you something to wear." chris replied, "no need for you to be driving this late."

"thanks, chris." you smiled softly, feeling very sleepy.

you followed him into his room and he handed you something to change into. he turned around so you could get changed, and you quickly slipping the clothes on. he got in his bed and you did the same, making yourself comfortable.

you slept over in chris' room all the time, so this was nothing out of the ordinary for you both. you shimmied closer to him on your back, "goodnight, chris."

"goodnight julie." he said, laying his head on you. your fingers played with his hair for a moment before stopping yourself.

you soon drifted off to sleep, not a care in the world in that moment.

a/n: hi please pretend the pics i use are of the characters, i do my best but i know they don't look quite right, obviously ❤︎