ღ︎07

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

it had been a few days since that night you went over to the triplets. you'd been busy since it was mother's day weekend because you'd decided to stay with your mom to celebrate.

you partly chose to stay with your mom because you needed some time to think, to clear your head and hopefully get back to feeling more normal. whatever 'normal' even was at this point.

of course you were bombarded with messages from the group, keeping you in the loop of stuff going on. you were missing out on some stuff but it was also really nice to be with your mom.

the weekend had been fun, your mom really appreciated you coming to stay with her. you got to see some cousins you hadn't seen in a while, having been too preoccupied with your own lives to think about staying in touch.

"i've missed hanging out." you said to your cousin abigail with a smile.

"me too! college has been so busy, and hard. can't believe i chose nursing, i must be crazy." she said, and you both chuckled as you chatted some more about her college life.

"but, tell me about you! what's up with that chris kid from school you were crushing on for like ever." the girl asked genuinely.

"same as always, but i've kind of been freaking out about it lately." you confided.

"i'm surprised you aren't together yet, i always thought he'd come to his senses eventually." she said, rubbing your arm from across the table.

"i don't know abby, i don't think he ever will. he just thinks of me as his best friend! it's honestly embarrassing at this point." you sighed.

"listen, i've seen the way you look at each other, that is not how 'best friends' look at each other. there's something there, you both are just too afraid to do anything about it." she reasoned, giving you false hope like everyone else.

"i know i'm terrified, i just don't want to ruin what we do have. i just feel like he's ruining any chance i have at finding someone because i'm so hung up on him"

"let's find you a date then! even if you don't actually like or want to date whoever it is, it can't hurt." she replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

"maybe you're right, i should just get myself out there. 'yolo' it or whatever people say." you said, laughing a little.

"i think i have someone in mind but for now, forget about chris and let's take pictures."

laughing together as you agreed and pulled out your phone.

@julietwilliams

liked by @christophersturniolo and others julietwilliams missed my fav redhead

julietwilliams missed my fav redhead

TAGGED: @abbigailhenderson

abbigailhederson come visit me or else
↳︎julietwilliams omg jules x dorm life?!?

user omg who's this
↳︎user her cousin lol

ivyforester OMG ABBY ITS BEEN AGES

user shes sm prettier than jules

christophersturniolo lunch date w me next
↳︎julietwilliams if ur nice to me
↳︎christophersturniolo when am i not???

user jules when's the next vid coming outtt
julietwilliams tuesday and thursday!!

nicholassturniolo the only one i can tolerate

user what restaurant is this?

matthewsturniolo bring me back food xo
↳︎julietwilliams only if u say u miss me
↳︎matthewsturniolo I MISS UUUUU

itsjamesgardener COUSINS BACK TGGG

user slaaaaaaay