ღ︎11

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

you'd been texting noah pretty often over the next couple days. you'd hadn't really mentioned him to the group so you decided to bring him over for movie night.

noah was happy to come, looking forward to meeting your friends. you couldn't help but think that he liked you a lot more than you liked him, and you felt bad.

you kept hoping you'd feel a change and suddenly be super into noah, but it never happened.

you'd only told nick you were bringing him over for movie night. needing to tell someone or else it would be weird to randomly bring someone.

you'd picked up noah from his house around 6.
nick had asked you to pick up pizzas for the night so you happily obliged.

once you arrived with the pizza, you turned to noah.

"you ready?" you asked him.

"of course." he replied, pecking you on the cheek.

you walked in and set the pizzas down on the counter, ivy and james were late as always.

"guys!" you yelled, "there's someone i want you to meet."

the three boys came out of their rooms and nick came over to greet noah.

"this is noah" you said, a small smile on your face.

matt looked extremely shocked for a moment, but gathered himself to go say hi.

chris' face dropped into a frown. he mumbled a quiet, "hey." and sat down on the couch.

'what's up with him?' you asked yourself, 'maybe he's just having a bad day.'

ivy and james arrived shortly after that, and they were surprised but happy you brought him. everyone seemed to like him enough, which made you happy.

except chris though, he was extremely distant and moody the second he saw noah was here.

so weird

———

chris' pov

he shouldn't be feeling like this.

chris? jealous?

not even just jealous, but jealous of jules bringing some guy to movie night.

she'd never talked about him before, nick seemed to know he was coming. why didn't he say anything? why didn't jules say anything?

he was annoyed, matt had put this idea in his head about jules being into him. this confirmed she was not, or else why would she bring a guy to movie night?

however, this did bring some new feelings to the table for him. he shouldn't be jealous of his best friends dating life, unless he was into her.

and maybe he was, and throughout the entire night. he couldn't keep his eyes off the pair. he didn't really like noah, he was kind of a frat boy type and he couldn't believe jules was into that.

as his feelings progressed, he ended up leaving to go to his room. he didn't want to deal with it anymore.

he heard a knock on the door, "who is it?" he asked.

"matt." and the door opened.

"what do you want."

"checking in on you. you seemed upset, and then you just left."

"who the fuck is that noah kid. i don't like him." he huffed.

matt laughed a little.

"i don't think jules even likes the dude that much, she won't even cuddle him or anything. it's kind of funny to watch." matt said.

"really?" he said a bit too excitedly.

"you know... if you don't like seeing jules with other guys... i'd think about that."

"i have been dumbass, now fuck off." he replied, shoving him out of the room.

matt needed to shut the fuck up.

———

a/n: jealous chris & in denial chris 🤓