ღ︎08

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

you had arrived back at your apartment monday morning, preparing to film a video. although you appeared on the triplets youtube often, you still had your own channel of course.

the video was just a simple q&a since you hadn't made one in a while. you set up your camera and began filming.

you loved your fans, especially the ones who'd been there from day 1. you owed everything to them.

towards the end of the video you decided to check your subscriber count just for the hell of it after going on a tangent about how lucky you are.

once you saw the number, your jaw dropped.
you'd hit 2 million almost immediately. you thought you were dreaming.

"GUYS!! WE HIT TWO MILL LIKE POINT FIVE SECONDS AGO!!!" you cheered, getting up and doing a happy dance.

"THANK YOU??? THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" you shrieked as you danced around.

then you remembered what you'd promised you'd do if you hit 2 million.

"i guess i'm dying my hair blonde for you guys." you gasped, complete and utter shock on your face.

"stay tuned for next video." you said, as you winked before ending the video.

besties💅🏻 + matt and chris 🤢

you😵‍💫
GUESS WHAT
GUESS WHAT
GUESS WHAT

chrissy🤓
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

mother🙏🏼
TELL US WHAT
HAPPENED

v🤠
HELLOOOOO

jamesypoo💩
SPILL IT BITCH

matty b🙄
LOWKEY SCARING ME
WJTH THE SILENCE

you😵‍💫
I HIT TWO MILLLLLLLYYY

chrissy🤓
HOLY FUCK LETS GOO

v🤠
THATS MY BESTIE FUCK YEAH

matty b🙄
DUDE THATS SO AWESOME

jamesypoo💩
FUCK YEAH
BAD BITCH ALERT

mother🙏🏼
EVERYONE COME OVER
IMMEDIATELY
WE NEED TO CELEBRATE